Chapter 18

Trigger Warning: If you are unable to read, and, or, sensitive on writing over suicidal thoughts and actions, please read until you have 32 pages left in the chapter, and then skip to when you have 16 pages left in the chapter and you will have avoided all suicidal writing.

Chapter 18

My head snapped left and right as I speed walked to my original room. I rubbed my face roughly as I tried to rid myself of the guilt I felt, by nothing worked.

I walked into my room, seeing Scott and Stiles gone as I slammed the door closed. I felt a prescence behind me and whirled around, only to be met with a closed door.

"What the hell is happening to me?" I whispered, "What's going on?"

My pacing picked up speed and my fingers tightened around the tendrils of straight hair, pulling at them with so much force I'm surprised I still had any hair left.

I shook my head as a throbbing migraine attacked my brain, sending waves of angry pain through my head, "Maybe a shower could help." I whispered to myself.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom, picking up a towel, my nose wrinkled as I smelled the Nicotine radiating from the cotten.  I put the towel on the sink and turned my shower handle to the very end of the cheaply painted red h.

I looked into the mirror and frowned at my appearance. My face had gotten swollen from crying and my brown hair was wildly styled, looking like I hadn't brushed it in weeks from my fingers raking through it so often.  I could only stare at my reflection in the small mirror as it faded away with the oncoming steam.

Leaning forward, I wiped away the thin layer of team the glass had collected and I gasped, seeing a dark figure standing behind me. I whipped around, my hair hitting my face like tiny knives as I searched for the figure that had been in the mirror, watching me.

I ran my hand down my face again, taking in a deep breath in an effort to calm myself as I took off my clothes, throwing them to the floor. I hissed lowly as the boiling water burned my skin. I quickly turned the water down, sighing as it cooled, leaving my body more comfortable.

"It's all your fault! All of it! You did this, you did all of this!" I heard a woman scream.

I pulled back the shower curtain, looking around the small barroom, "Hello? What's going on?" I called.

The voice had stopped when I spoke, like the woman I heard hadn't just been yelling at someone.

I shook my head again. It's not real, Katherine, it's not real. It's not real, not real, not real..

I turned back to the water and looked down at my feet, taking in deep breaths as I let the water roll down my back. I watched cautiously as the the water slowly turned pink around my toes. I looked up at the shower head, but all I saw was clear water spraying from it. I looked back down again and my eyes widened as I stumbled back. The water had darkened from pink to red.

It's not water. It's blood.

More and more blood flowed from the shower head, and I slipped, falling into the tub of blood. I splashed around, panicking as I tried to free myself from the shower. The blood around me splattered on the floor, the walls, even the ceiling as I flailed helplessly I fell out of the tub, naked, and covered in the sticky, metallic substance.

"S-Scott!" I yelled, struggling to pull myself together.

I shook as the air chilled, trying desperately to wipe the blood from my body. The door to the bathroom slowly open and I quickly covered myself with the small towel beside me. I looked at the person walking in and gasped, scooting to the corner of the bathroom, curling into myself.