Chapter 62: Perception

"I'm going to order for you to be on bed rest for at least a week, having a heart attack at your age is very rare," he said. Ricky felt defeated that he's in another predicament that's stopping him from doing what he has to do. "Have you been stressed, Mr. Santana? The doctor asked pushing his glasses up. "Yeah" Ricky admitted.

"Bed rest, and try not to work yourself to death, we're going to admit you for a few days. Your heart rate is fluctuating and we want to keep a good eye on you" he said. Ricky rolled his eyes "Yo this is some bullshit" he said. The doctor left the room completely, leaving him and Josie in the room. "Your health comes first Ricky," she said.

"I know; I just have a lot to do," he said. "It'll get done... just focus on getting better "she sighed. She was just as stressed as he was juggling so many things at once.

Dreux

Dreux smiled holding his baby girl in his arms while looking over at Mia laying there tiredly. He felt extremely grateful that there weren't any complications this time. Mia almost died having Junior so there wasn't much hope for them having more children but Dylan was here for a reason. He was so in love his her, she looked just like Mia with her big sparkly eyes he fell in love with; Dylan stole the rest of his features. "Hey baby girl, you're so pretty" he smiled kissing her forehead.

Dylan Trinity Love Santana

April 17th, 2018

3 am

"Damn you Dreux," she said tiredly. He laughed "Thank you mama," he said. "For what? She asked

"For giving birth" he said. She smiled "You're welcome daddy, that's it though," she said in a low tone. "Stop being a snack and we'll see," he said putting his attention back on his baby girl. Mia looked at the both of them. "My precious little angel," she said. "Moms on the way with Junior," he said. "Okay, give me," she said. Dreux sucked his teeth "Yo, you just carried her for 9 months I need more time" he said being stingy. She laughed pressing the remote to sit her up. Dreux handed her back "Hey my pretty baby" Mia smiled holding her kissing her face. "Oh shoot" Dreux FaceTimed Ricky to check on him, everything happened so fast, he hasn't had time to check on him. "Wassup broadie," Dreux said.

"Wassup pops, congratulations," he said. "Thanks, man," Dreux said. "Let me see the princess," Ricky said. Dreux put the facetime camera on Mia. "Aww she's precious, ya'll know she can't get a boyfriend until she's 60... but you already knew that," he said. Mia rolled her eyes "Dylan hasn't been here for 5 minutes and here y'all go... how about you get better Ricky" she said.

Kamaya

Kamaya sat on the chair twiddling her fingers she was asked a very hard question by her therapist and she was trying her best to answer it. "Uh, can you repeat that again? She asked

"Sure..Do you feel like you weren't the important child? You always mention how your brothers perceive you as being the spoiled one and difficult" she said.

"Yeah, kind of... I wasn't. My dad spent so much time teaching Dreux and Ricky the ins and outs of his business. While my mom was trying to make my dad happy but also try to stay on my brothers at the same time. It didn't really work ...but I just felt invisible" she explained

"Do you think that's why you get defensive sometimes? Or have to overcompensate? She asked. Kamaya eyes began to water, her therapist handed her a box of tissue

"I don't know all I know is I didn't get any attention growing up. I don't know, I was just there-

"Stop saying you don't know... this is exactly how you feel" she insisted