I Love You, My Rose

You had a problem, a problem that many around you had to deal with...you were in love with Summer Rose. The fantastic leader of Team STRQ, she was so brave, cunning, lovable, she was just incredible. The only problem was that you were a coward, especially when it came to women and dating people. Luckily, or unluckily, you were friends with Summer's teammate and best friend, Qrow Branwen. You and Qrow had been pretty close for a while and he was always there to liven up your spirits about Summer.

It was actually from Qrow that you and your teammates were considered friends with STRQ. Sure you two would joke around, even get into a little bit of trouble with Tai and Summer as well but nothing overly serious. But it was still the basis for you and Summer to have a friendship with one another.

Currently, it was lunch hour at Beacon. You and your partner, Silver Adwin sat with the other two members of your team, Lilly Shine and Amethyst Kristal. Across from you were Qrow and Summer. All six of you had hands up shielding the other two members of Team STRQ, Taiyang Xiao Long and Raven Branwen, Qrow's sister.

The two of them had gotten together in the middle of the third-year and weren't afraid of showing it. The two held hands, kissed and other couple things whenever possible. Honestly, it made you even more determined now to be with Summer than ever before. After a little bit more of Tai and Raven kissing, Qrow slammed his hands on the table.

Qrow: Can you two please go! It's annoying.

Raven: Well, sorry.

Taiyang: Qrow, that honestly sounds like a 'you' problem.

Amethyst: Yeah it is. Hey, Tai, you willing to let an old girl here spend some time with yours?

Raven: Will you ever STOP trying to be with me?! I've told you, I found my love already!

Amethyst: Not until your mine, baby bird.

Taiyang: Annnndddd I'm done here.

Raven: Makes two of us!

With that, the two of them walked off.

Summer: (Sighs) Thanks Amethyst. That was beyond annoying.

Qrow: Way to use your lesbian charms!

Amethyst: What can I say, they always work. Right Lilly?

Silver wrapped an arm around Lilly, his girlfriend.

Lilly: Yeah, I'm out too.

Silver: Same here.

The two got up and left.

Amethyst: Right Boss?

(Y/N): I have no comment.

Amethyst: Well then consider me gone as well!

Amethyst got up and left the table. Summer shrugged it off and continued eating her burger. You sighed a bit, and smiled. You were about to start eating again until you saw Qrow give off a smirk.

Qrow: (Yawns) Welp, I'm going to crash. See you two later.

Summer: Later Qrow. Don't do anything stupid. I'm serious by the way!

Qrow: Relax Short-Stack. I'll be good.

Summer smiled before continuing on her burger. Qrow knew about your crush on Summer and you knew he was doing all of this on purpose. You began to mouth off to him as he walked away. However, he mouthed a "Good Luck" and continued to walk off. You groaned a bit before playing with some of your food. You looked up a bit and saw Summer staring at you for a bit.