[11] - No One Is A Good Person

stranger | alex

*

"Cmon pick up—"

"..."

"Hey, Alex! I'm glad you answered. Today's been—"

"..."

"Alex?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"S-Stranger?"

"Yeah...everything ok?"

"..."

"No. Nothing is ok. It's not ok now—it'll never be ok."

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Is that even a question you need to ask?"

"...what did he do?"

"..."

"Alex."

"He...I-I can't."

"What did. He do, Alex?"

"I-I was just sitting on my bed and he came in drunk saying he didn't have a job anymore. He walked over to me, acting like he'd never done anything wrong and was acting like what he wanted to do wasn't wrong but I was telling him to stop—he wouldn't stop."

"..."

"I pushed him off of me and he fell on the ground. His hands...they felt like sand paper. I can't get it out of my head..."

"What's that noise? Are you in the bathroom?"

"I'm taking a bath..."

"Alex."

"W-What?"

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not!"

"..."

"I..."

"..."

"I just want it to stop!"

"Want what to stop?"

"The pain! The memories, him, everything! He's scarred me both physically and mentally and I can't take it anymore! It hurts too much to go on. I try to be strong, I try to stand up for myself but I'm always knocked down to the ground with no one to help me up—I just...CANT anymore..."

"Please Alex—"

"Please what?!"

"Don't do this..."

"Why not, huh? Why the fuck would you care? No one c-cares. All they do is pretend but they're never there for me. People preach about how suicide isn't the answer then they are the ones that ignore it. They don't like talking about it unless it's in front of people. They want to seem like a good person. No one is a good person because they can't take five fucking seconds out of their day to stop and ask how someone is doing."

"Listen to me...please."

"..."

"I understand why you'd want to do this. But think about something here. Your future, a beautiful family with a husband and kids. I've been in this place before, feeling like I couldn't go on and that I was alone but YOU'RE NOT alone. I care, Alex. Give me a chance to help."

"It just h-h-hurts...so much."

"I know. God I know...I hate that you hurt. I hate that he is a main reason for that and if I could, I'd fucking strangle him, because no one deserves this. You deserve everything...Alex. Let. Me. Help, please."

"..."

"Ok..."

"I will do everything in my power to make sure your heart is beating by the end of the day. But..."

"But what?"

"We need to do something about this problem with your boyfriend—"

"I know what you're going to say.."

"I know you loved him. You believe that he can change. If that belief lead to you taking your life, there's no love. This is toxic. Your relationship with him needs to stop or your name could be on the news the next day...I don't want to see that beautiful face as a picture of another suicide victim."

"I'm not beautiful."

"Is that what he told you?"

"..."

"Does he ever tell you how beautiful you are?"

"..."

"No? Well you better believe it, because I do and I've never seen you before."

"..."

"Save me, Stranger."

"Gladly."

*
Heyyo! What's poppin?
I felt it this chap. Gettin a little emotional. How was it, what do you think?

Overview:
• All Alex wants is for someone to help her up when she is knocked down. Stranger is willing to do anything he can to make sure her heart is still beating. How cute is that? He'd make for a better boyfriend.

————————
QUESTIONS
————————
• Be honest, did you cry? Or tear up?
• Can Stranger save her in the end?
• How much, on a scale from one to ten, do you hate Dec? Does anyone like Dec?

Till next time

❤️