Unplanned Honeymoon

Story continues from Arnav and khushi waking up.

Khushi wakes up and tried to sneak out of his arms. He is awake pretending to be asleep .He pulls her on top of him and encloses her in his arms .

Arnav: and where do you think you are going Mrs Raizada.?

Khushi: leave me Arnavji ....I need to go shower.

He twist her around and now he is on top ....She says trying to pull herself up .. he holds her wrist bringing it up towards her head ...now she cannot get up because she is pinned to the bed ...

Arnav: again...this ji needs to go Khushi  ... nywy why do you want to go shower let's just stay here like this for some time please.

He said nuzzling his nose In Her neck

Khushi: na...nahi ( no) let me go.

She said her voice cracking from his toucher .

Arnav: I want honeymoon somewhere far ... just me and you ...

Khushi: no.

He bring his head up looking at her now ...

Arnav: this is not fare you said you have a condition and that I have to make love to you ..which I fulfilled whole heartily ......now you are denying me .....this is not how you make deals baby.

Khushi: who said I made a deal..... I just said I have a condition..... make love to me right now . I did not say if you do then we can go for honeymoon did I ?

Arnav: not funny and not fare at all... give me all my love back that I gave to you . You cheated sweetheart .

Khushi: acha( ok) ... if you say so ....

She strongly pushes him over and gets on top of him... her wild side is amazing.... surprising Arnav to his core as she kissed him wildly.

Which dint last long ....She quickly broke the kiss and got off the bed while unable to grab her he grabbed the duvet which she was holding to her chest covering her self .

Arnav: come here now else I will Pull this out .

Khushi: please let this go....

She said with a pout making him feel bad ... Arnav not wanting to make her cry let go of the duvet and quickly got up and wore his clothes . He then looked at her and walked out to the other room to get freshened up.... without saying anything ... After a while both went down and had dinner .. both reminded quit and didnot say anything to each other .

Nani: Chote aaj aap office se zaldi kaise aagaye( Arnav how come you came home early today)

Arnav: Nani Khushi ..

He paused then looked at her reaction while she looked at him surprised

Arnav: woh she has been working really hard so I thought I'd give her a break and bring her home to spend time with you all.

Nani: bhahot acha kiya hume yeh bhahot acha laga ki hum Saab Saath mein khana kha rahe hai obhi itnan Dino ke baad.( very good I feel really happy that after such a long time we all are having dinner together )

Payal who is sitting Beside Khushi squeezes her hand

Payal: ha Khushi hum bhahot kush hai ki tum aaj hum sabke saath ho( yes Khushi I'm very happy that you are with us all)

Khushi smiles and starts to look down at her plate ..:

Anjali: waise Chote yeh do din se kaha gayab ho tum dono ( But arnav how come you are not home these past two days )