ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟞

The tingling feeling of something hot hitting his face abruptly woke Tony up, making him fall off the couch that he was sleeping on.

"Morning to you too, sleeping beauty." Pepper chuckle, feeling contented that her teasing did more than she expected.

Groaning out loud while lying flat on the floor dramatically. "This is what I get for loving you?"

"Regret it yet." She plays along, offering his mug of coffee, which he took as he sits up.

"Eh." He shrugs. "Not yet." Straighten his back from the discomfort feeling, he hears a crack and sighs in relief, making Pepper snort a laugh. "Did you talk to her last night?"

"Yeah." Pepper smiles at him.

Tony gives her a flat look. "That bad, huh?"

She slumps over the couch in defeat. "I try to coax her, but she didn't open the door. Hell, she didn't answer to me at all."

"Why didn't you just ask F.R.I.D.A.Y to open it?"

"I can't just barge into her room, Tony. That's her privacy. It will only make her felt more insecure."

"Well, she'll come out when she hungry, right? There no need to stress yourself out." Tony states, taking a sip of his drink.

"What if she didn't?" She argues.

"If she a real Stark, we and foods get along so well."

"Hm." She hums understanding, then pats his knees. "Fine then, tell her if she finally comes out, just heat her breakfast if they get cold. It's in the container on top of the counter."

"Why don't you tell her?" Frowning as the billionaire watches his girlfriend putting down her empty mug and getting ready as if she's going somewhere.

"You left the company to me, and I needed there."

He gives her a bewildered look. "Seriously? Working? Now?"

"Someone has to do it, right? After all, I'm leaving you with Eve for a father-daughter bonding session."

It takes Tony a few minutes to fully understand the situation he will be living in, and his eyes go wide after realizing it. He quickly chases after her, which, unfortunately, Pepper already gets into her car and drove away.

Leaning against the doorframe, he whimpers, knowing that he has to stay with the short-tempered girl.

Eve who just came down, saw Tony leaning against the doorframe but shrugged it off and continue her way to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, she saw a container full of blueberries and took it.

"Well, look who is finally leaving her cave." Eve rolls her eyes at Tony's comments. "Your breakfast on the counter, Pepper said to heat it when you want to eat."