• T R I B U S •

~ L I L A ~
     "Lila do you think I'm pretty?" Rachel asks as reach out lunch table. Setting down my lunch tray, I look at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Oh course I think your pretty. Why wouldn't I?" I ask sitting down. "Some girl in Biology told her that she has a big nose," Ryan snorts but stops as he sees the glare that our fiery red haired friend sent him. "Just out of pure curiosity, umm do you know this girls name?" Aubrey oh so innocently asks. "I think it was Rose? Or Rosaline? Wait it was Rosalie!" Rachel says. For some reason the name sends shivers down my spine. "And what does she look like?" Aubrey asks. "Blonde, Pale skin, a very light and bright side of brown eyes," she describes. "Oh there she is now!" Ryan exclaims pointing behind me. I turn and stop seeing a group of people sitting down at a table. They were so beautiful yet they seamed so familiar.

"I don't recognize them," I say furrowing my eyebrows. "That's because they're new," a new voice says and I turn to see Jackson sitting next to me. Jackson was on the cheerleading team and was my co captain. "They moves here from Washington and they're all adopted," he informs us. I perk up at the fact that they were adopted. "Lila," Ryan warns me. "What?" I ask innocently. "Don't make friends with them," he says. "Why not?" I pout. "Well for one, the blonde one made fun of Rachel and two, they can't help you find your parents," he says. I slightly glare at him but sigh knowing he was telling right. "Anyways, Max is calling for me, I'll see you at practice tonight," Jackson says leaving.

        "Can I hurt her?" I hear Aubrey ask and look up to see her staring behind me, most likely at the new kids. "No Aubs," Rachel sighs. "Awww boo," she sadly sighs. "Why are they looking over here?" Ryan asks annoyed. "Who cares?" Rachel rolls her eyes licking at her French fries. "I think their looking at Lila," Aubrey says and I turn around only to freeze. They were looking at me. I quickly run back around to hide my blush. "Ugh," Rachel scoffs standing up. "I'm gonna go, looking at Rosalie is making me sick," she says leaving. Aubrey stands up. "I'll go get her," she sighs following after our friend. "And then there were two," I say.

    "Hey Lila?" Ryan asks. "Yes," I answer. "Do you think there something going on between them?" He asks. "No, why?" I question confused. "Well they seem to be slightly distant and secretive. They're not telling us something," Ryan sighs and I look at him. H was right, they had been acting weird lately. "They'll tell us when there ready," I say, I trusted them and when they thought the time was right then they would tell us what was going on. The bell rings indicating that lunch was over. "Great time for Algebra," I sigh getting up from the table. "At least we didn't get Mrs. Daisy," Ryan says as we throw our trash away. "Oh yea, that would suck," I say as we start walking towards class.
◦ • ◦ • ◦ • ◦
WC: 540