𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Blaise wakes up from his peaceful slumber by someone shaking him by his shoulder. He releases a groan of discomfort when a headache immediately hit him.

"Leave me alone, Malfoy." He groans out, seeing the pale hands of his best friend put two pills and a glass of water on their shared bedside table.

"I'm not the one that was drinking last night, knowing full well that we have school in the morning." Draco chuckles, helping his friend sit up.

"Shut up." Blaise snaps, leaning over and grabbing both pills, placing it inside his mouth, and takes the glass from Draco, swallowing both the water and the pills.

Draco rolls his eyes, and grabs a pile of clothes that wad on his bed and hands them to Blaise. "Here, Pansy and I will be waiting for you." With that, he leaves the shared bedroom.

Blaise lets out a silent, annoyed groan before getting the nerve to stand to stand up from his bed, treading quietly to the shared bedroom with four other boys. Quickly getting dressed and after brushing his teeth, he looks himself over in the mirror, and nods at the outfit Draco pulled out for him.

"Of course, Malfoy has taste." He rolls his eyes, before grabbing his bag after he leaves the shared restroom. He glances over to where the three Gryffindor boys slept and rolls his eyes at himself before he sets two pills and water on Ron's bedside table.

With that, he leaves the shared bedroom.

• • •

The three Slytherin eighth years sat at the Slytherin table, eating eggs and pancakes for their breakfast.

"So, what exactly happened last night?" Pansy asks, looking at the dark skinned Italian boy, pushing her eggs around her plate. "We know you used your mothers safe haven during detentions with Pince, but what else happened?"

"Lasciami in pace, Parkinson." Blaise snaps at her in Italian, making her rolls her at the boy.

"So mature, Zabini." She sticks her pink tongue at the boy, making him roll his eyes at her, which she glare at.

Just as she was going to say something, Draco started having a coughing fit, making his two friends look at the boy, who covered his mouth with his elbow. Pansy hands him a glass of water, which he drank when he finished his coughing fit.

"You okay?" Pansy questions the boy, as he drinks the water from the glass and sighs when he nods his head. "You should really go to Madam Pomfrey, Dray. You don't look good."

"I'm fine, Pansy." Draco mumbles, as he he looks at his friends with tired eyes.

"Merlin, you look worse than I feel." Blaise announces, making Pansy punch his shoulder as Draco glares at him.

"Shut it, Zabini."

• • •

Ron sits up with a groan, his hand flying to his had when he too was met with a headache. He looks to his right, and sees two pills and water, immediately he grabs the three things, popping the pills in his mouth and downing the water.

Ron groans as he stands up, unsteady as he stalks to the restroom and opens the door. He turns to the right and looks at his pale, freckled self and stares at his own blue eyes.

"What happened las-OH!" As he was washing his face, his eyes widen as he thought back to last night. "Oh my god."

• • •