Suga

Requested by @raebrooks
___________________________

You were sitting on one of the benches as you ate your lunch. You watched people pass by you. You turned away anytime someone made eye contact with you. You like minding your own business since the last time you ended up beaten in the bathroom floor.

You heard a familiar voice and smiled, looking over towards the lockers. Your crush, Yoongi, was talking to his friends. You've had feelings for him ever since he helped you carry your books on the first day of school, that was two years ago. Although you've had a few guys ask you out, your eyes are only for one person.

You wanted to talk to him so badly but you always end up chickening out about telling him the truth. You sighed and walked over towards the bathroom. You checked yourself in the mirror and notice your hair getting longer. You've always like your hair short, mostly because you didn't have to spend a lot on hair products and the heat doesn't bother you. You meant to have it shoulder length but your sister thought it was best to have a pixie cut.

You splashed water on your face before drying it, getting a few weird looks from the girls who were there. You fixed your sweater and headed out to your first class.Biology was never your favorite subject but this was the only class that Yoongi sat next to you.

"Hey", he smiled, placing his books on the desk.

"Hi", you smiled back.

Sure he was your friend but you couldn't help having thoughts of kissing him. After staring at him for a few seconds, you shook your head and focused on the lesson.

~~~

"Yoongi, can I talk to you for a sec?", you asked, catching up to him.

"Sure. What's up?", he asked.

"Uh well I-"

"Oppa, I was looking for you", some girl skipped her way towards Yoongi and looped her arm with his.

Your smile faded away, your fingers making their way towards the back of your head, giving a light scratch.

"Sorry, hold on. (Y/n), you were saying?", Yoongi turned back to you and smiled.

"Uh Nothing. It can wait", you faked a smile and walked away.

~~~

Weeks pass and you were getting anxious. You've had plenty of chances to tell Yoongi about your feelings but you always changed the subject.

When you were at home, you checked your social media. Yoongi was online. He was posting photos of him at a party. You couldn't help but imagine yourself at the party with him, playing games and drinking alcohol.

You decided to stop being chicken and tell him the truth. You messaged him.

Y/n: Hey
.
.
Yoongi: Hey!
.
Y/n: what are you up to?
.
Yoongi: Nothing really
.
Y/n: oh...well I need to talk to you. It's important
.
Yoongi: sure, what's up?
.
Y/n: well...I've been meaning to tell you for a really long time. I like you Yoongi. I really really like you. Like more than a friend.

You kept biting your nails, waiting for his response.
.
.
Y/n: Yoongi? You still there?
.
.
Y/n: hello?
.
.
.
Y/n: sorry if I made it weird
.
.
.
Yoongi: -offline-