chapter twenty six

emiliana's POV
"Raphael" I call again slowly edging towards him. he looks up at me but his eyes doesn't hold any emotion. he just watched me as I took small steps towards him.

I kneel in front of him and his eye met mine. they looked cold and apologetic. I slowly pull him towards myself and hug him, my nose tingling at the scent of his bare skin. his hand tightens around my waist and I inhale sharply at how tight his grip is. I gently pat his back and his grip tightens more. the more his grip tightened, the more it shows how desperate he was to see me. tears slowly well up in my eyes.

I hear low sniffles and I pull away gently from his tight grip. Raphael had tears in his eyes.

"don't cry" I say gently wiping away the tears from his eyes with my thumb and trying not to cry too.

"I'm sorry, I have done so many things to hurt you" he starts resting his face on my palm. he pulls me against his rock hard chest and wraps his hand around my waist. I feel shivers all over my body and I quickly pull my hands away to cover my cheeks which I guess we're turning to tomatoes.

he smiles again before continuing "I have been a terrible boss, a terrible boyfriend and worse, I even got engaged in front of you. my heart breaks anytime I think of the look you gave me. I never want to hurt you for as long as I live" he finishes and a smile spreads across my lips.

he tilts his head to the side and props his leg up that I was now sitting on his lap, a bit taller than him.

"i think I've been bad enough too, I've been a bad cook and made you eat it all" I say smiling and remembering that time.

I lean in gently and he looks up, his eye meeting me. my eyes trail gently from his eyes and trails down to his lips. I kiss him gently and he kisses me back immediately pulling me closer to him. my hands are moving around his hair, neck and bare body. he moves my hair to the side of my neck and trails kisses down my neck.

"I love you, I love you so much that i could just die, I can't explain what you are doing to me" he mutters against my ear and bites my earlobe.

"I love you too" I whisper smiling against his lips.

"Mr Raphael...I was so worried, I couldn't stay outside any longer.  are you okay?" a voice interrupts and we both turn to look at the person with the voice.

Mrs Jones stands by the door, her eyes wide open.

"I'll.. I'll come back later" she stutters and hurries out with a smile making it's way to her lips.

when she leaves, I stand up hurriedly tucking my hair behind my ear, Mr Raphael follows suit.

"I'll drop you home,I'll get dressed" he tells me turning to take a grey sweater.

"ah...Daniel brought me" I answer pressing my lips in a thin line. he pauses, his sweater halfway through his body.

"do you want to meet him? he is probably still waiting downstairs" I say hoping he won't reject him. I know they were really close and I don't want them hating because of me.

"I don't want to meet him just yet" he replies curtly running his hand through his hair. I grab his hand and he turns to look at me.

"just this once " i beg and fry to show him my most pitiful look. his eye softens at this.

"only for a minute" he finally agrees and I smile brightly at him.

"I'll wait outside" I say eagerly and he scoffs.

as I turn to leave the dressing room. he pulls me against his body and gives me a back hug snuggling aagainst my neck.

"why do you keep making me follow your commands?" he asks but I can hear the smile in his voice.