Reviewer: Misty 💙

Username: Needletail2

Name: Misty

About Me: 

Hi! I have loved reading and writing for as long as I could remember, and a year or two ago my friends even started asking me to edit and review their stories. I love fantasy, magic and those kinds of things, and I'm definitely what you could consider a book nerd... But that gives me experience, making me a good book reviewer! If you choose me to review your book, which I really hope you do, I can promise you a fair book review. My only warning is this- I'm a truthful reviewer. If something in your book is bad, I won't sugarcoat it. I'd never be rude about it, but I would tell you about the bad parts. One thing that I believe? No matter if a book is horrible or not, everyone has the potential to become an author. Reviews are there to guide you. Don't stop writing if there's stuff wrong with your book- because even published authors have that problem! So I'm just saying, don't be disappointed if I find something wrong with your book. Because I judge pretty harshly. But everyone is an author. You just have to practice, and you'll become one. 

Focus Points: 

Do, please, keep in mind that some of these focus points, for example the cover and the title, I don't care as much as. I think that if your plot, for example, is great, I won't think too much about the cover. 

- Grammar/Punctuation

- Blurb, Title & Cover

- Character Development

- Plot

- Dialogue

- World Building

- Originality

- Flow/Pacing

Status: Open!

Genres: 

I'll read any genre except horror, romance and non-fiction, and I'll only read Warriors and Keeper of the Lost Cities fan fictions. I won't read any books with more than kissing (kissing is fine, though). 

Number of stories I can review per week: 

One or two. 

Number of chapters I'll read: 

1 - 40. 

Payment: 

Permanently follow me and check out one of my books, OR fully read two of my stories, comment, vote, give me a shout-out, and add two of my books to a public reading list.