19: Together, Forever

"Yoongi lets go!" Jin said whining.
"CAN'T YOU HEAR IM TAKING A DUMP YOU SHITS?" Yoongi yelled back from the bathroom.
"Ahaha so funny." Jungkook groaned.
Eventually, Yoongi came out and they rushed to the airport. As they quickly checked their bags, they ran to their gate as if they were filming another scene for 'Run'.  "Hah,finally." Hoseok slumped in his seat.
"WE MADE IT WOOOOOOO!"

"Shut up Taehyung!" Jin told him to do so.

"What? THIS IS OUR JET WE CAN DO THE FUCK WE WANT!"

"Sir, please sit down." The attendant calmly said as she placed her hand on her shoulder.
As she walked down the aisle giving drinks Taehyung raised his eyebrows and smirked at everyone.
"She kinda nicccce." At this point Jin lost it.
Everyone laughed while cringing at Taehyung as Jin just banged his head on the seat in front of him.

They arrived in Hawaii and got to their place pretty smoothly. Jungkook was pretty happy since he shared a room with Namjoon. As they finished unpacking, they were on the bed resting looking on their phones. Jungkook quicker up since he got and idea. "Wanna come out?"
"What?"

"I wanna come out. To ARMY's at least." Jungkook got the tripod and set it on the desk they had in the room. Namjoon just shrugged and brought a chair next to Jungkook.
"Ok now we have to wait." The both stared at the screen seeing people say hello in many different languages.
"Ok, so, we want to tell you something that is very important." Namjoon started off.

"Ready? 1! 2! 3! WE ARE GAAAAY!" They said in unison holding hands when they put their hands in the air.
Comments:
Woop!

No you're not silly

What?

Are you two dating?

"Yes. Yes we are." Namjoon chuckled with Jungkook.

Comments:
Prove it!

Kiss!

Yeah kiss!

Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's face and kissed it roughly. "There you go."
"Ow Jungkook~"

"Hee sorry."

Comments:
UWUUUU❤️💛💚💙💜💓💗💖💘💝💞💕

Taekook who? I only know Namkook

WOOO
🏳🌈

Jungkook smiled so happily that people accepted the decision. Namjoon smiled too. "What do you guys want us to do?"

Comments:
Fuck😈

Kiss some more!

Let them LIIIIVE!

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling. "Guys we are going- HEY ARMY!" Hoseok barged in and waved to the people.
"You heard Hoseok. Say bye!"

Comments:
Byee❤️💛💙💗💘💜💓💞💕💚💖

안녕!!!

Cya have a nice time!!

With that they ended it and left with Hoseok to meet the others. They went to the beach at sunset and walked along the beach having fun. Jungkook held Namjoon's hand. "I love you and always will."

"I love you too. We will be Together forever."

~~~~~~~~~Le End~~~~~~~~~