Reviewer: Olivier 💙

Reviewer: OGSmithson

Name: Olivier

About Me:

I'm an 18-year old student from France, currently living in London. I enjoy reading, watching tv and listening to music, although I suffer from mild dyslexia and ADHD. This makes it a bit difficult for me to read, and I do tend to be a slow reader, but I'm doing this primarily to prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to, no matter how difficult : )

I love reading English classics, but I also enjoy well-written books that are not part of that canon (Girl Made of Stars by Ashley Herring Blake, Long Way Down by Jason Reynolds and The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo are absolute gems). I'm still learning how to write good stories (I know), so I'm definitely not the best writer you'll find, though I do plan on being one.

That's me in a nutshell. What can I do for you? Well, I tend to be exceptionally honest, so if you're into that, I will not disappoint. I won't hide the fact that I love your story; I won't hide the fact that I didn't enjoy your story. I love seeing authors grow as it inspires me to grow as well, so that's amazing. What else? I think I'm quite approachable, so ask me for help if you want (just general advice- life, studies, dating, difficulties of being a writer- I'm here for that)

One piece of advice? Though you should definitely listen to reviewers and think hard about things they say, remember that they tend to be subjective: 1 reviewer might hate your book and tell you to quit writing, and another might think you're amazing. Get multiple reviews and see what they say about your work. You should consider what criticism points to though, so you know which parts of your story are working and which ones don't.

My favourite books include: Dracula by Bram Stoker (absolute genius), Macbeth by William Shakespeare and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (I just adore the Brontës, I wish I was one of them). What do you think about my overall taste in books? Let's talk after you submit your request : )

Yeah! Lots of love then (hoping you choose me) <3 

Focus Points:

Characters, Plot, Style.

Status: Open!

Genres:

I'm cool with anything as long as it's fiction. I'm not part of any fandom so I can't really review fanfiction... 

How many reviews can I do in a week:

As stated, I'm mildly dyslexic, so I can only review 1 story per week.

Number of chapters I'll read: 

I prefer to read the whole story, but it goes with how much the author wants me to review.

Payment:

Nothing.