Izuku x Melissa (The Future)

THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKING LIT!! But I'm also shounen loving shit so yea. BUT FUCCCKKKK I WANTED A WHOLESOME ENDING WITH THESE TWO HAVING S P E C I A L MOMENT! Oh well here you go!

The Future: 

"Hey Deku what are you doing?" Midoriya Izuku was currently being stared at by half of the class. The boy in question would not stop muttering to himself. It had been like that since the day before. He seemed so nervous. Yet no one could tell why. "What am I going to do? All Might's going to bring David Shield over to help him with going back to the right road... But then he wants me to be tested in order to find something that can help me get to 100% without breaking anything. Melissa's also coming! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" He was now ruffling his hands through his hair as he the school day ended. Nothing notable had happened. Other than the Young Hero being so confused and muttering the entire day.

Eventually arriving back in his room he walks in still muttering not even paying attention to anything going on. He doesn't even start to wonder about the reason why his room door was opened until he walked in and heard it close a voice causing him to get out of his thoughts. "Miss me Deku?" The Shock was so grand that it caused a little scream to escape his mouth as he fell on his back. He then rolled over his head onto his knee's. 

"Midoriya!?! What's happening in there!?!" Iida was heard yelling through the door. Several of the U.A. Dorm kids worried about what happened to their friend. "U-Uh N-Nothing's going on here!" Everything went quiet for a second before murderous intent was heard. "Midoriya~ IS THAT THE SMELL OF AN ANGEL IN YOUR ROOM!" Mineta cried out as Midoriya whimpered slightly. Worried about what they might say about him if they found out that Melissa was in his room like it was nothing. And with the door closed. He looked at her for answers but she shrugged her shoulders walking to the door. "Midori-!" Everyone went silent as they saw Midoriya standing firm and erect behind Melissa who was smiling. "Hi There!" 

Kaminari and Mineta were seen for a second. No one saw them even move all they felt was bloodlust and wind pressure before they saw Midoriya on the floor being choked. "How dare you mess with an Angel! You Scum! You Lech! You Pervert!" Iida and Kirishima rushed in and pulled Kaminari and Mineta off of the poor boy. 'Deku...' Was the lone thought going through Uraraka's head as Jealousy was overwhelming her heart when she saw Melissa next to Midoriya once more. 

"Oh Hey Ochako! You too Kyouka and Momo!" The Last two greeted her like normal while Uraraka's. While not noticeable. Was Fake. "What are you doing here!?" Melissa was smiling as she looked at Midoriya. "Did Deku not tell you guys? I told him how we were coming so that Papa and I could test on him and so that Papa could do some community work!" Everyone's eyes turned to Midoriya who was starting to have purple lines cover his eyes in fear. 'This is why I hate my muttering...' Outrage after outrage happened from those who were at the event and had met Melissa. Everyone else instead was looking on confusion. The guys didn't care whether they were there or not. They wanted to know what she had meant when she said experimenting on him.

"G-guys I think she just meant Quirk experimenting! She's a Scientist after all..." He held his arms up in fear. On the other side of the room, 2 people were feeling similar yet different at the same time. 'He thinks of her...' 'He thinks I'm just here as a scientist...' Both were feeling a sense of loneliness that could only be filled by something. "Hey Deku! I need to take you now I was waiting for you so that Dad and I could start so let's go!" Melissa grabbed a hold of Midoriya and dragged him out as Midoriya's face was lightly tainted with red at the cheeks. 

'He's having fun again...' 'There goes the Cinnamon Roll of Class 1-A.' 'Is that the type of girl he's into...?' The three who thought this had all seen him originally with Melissa when he was first seen at I-Expo.