Arc 1.4: The Actor

Director Han opened his mouth and was about to yell at the newcomer to scram and never come back when he saw him start to take off his mask. Freezing in his tracks Director Han watched open mouthed as the beautiful boy smiled shyly at them with his mask in his hand.

He was the most beautiful boy he had ever seen. He had delicate features with jade like skin, big lightning blue eyes that had butterfly's wing eyelashes and a small beauty mark bellow the right eye, cherry colored lips and long silver blond hair that reached all the way to his lower back. He looked innocent with a hint of seduction at the same time for some odd reason.

"What's your name and age?" Director Han asked after a long silence making the others snap out of their daze.

"My name is Kade Aimer and I'm 18 years old sir," Kade said, keeping his shy appearance as he blushed lightly.

"Are you a girl by some chance?" Director Han asked as he watched Kade's lovely blushing appearance in interest. He's cute, Director Han thought, if he does well I'll give him the job.

"Uh, no sir, I'm a man," Kade said blushing harder as he inwardly laughed in mockery at his girlish actions.

"Oh, ok, it doesn't matter if you're a boy or girl anyway. Now enough of chitchat and let's start the audition. The ad's topics are Elegance and Danger. You can go over there and start" Director Han said pointing behind Kade and he placed his elbows in the table and touched his mouth with both of his index fingers in contemplation.

Turning to look at the place Director Han pointed, Kade looked at the mini stage the crew had prepared for the applicants. There was nothing else than a black leather Baroque chair with the white background of the wall.

Taking in a breath, Kade walked to the chair and sat down as he got into character. The moment Kade sat down his shy aura changed into a more dominant and slightly blood thirsty one. Leaning to his left, Kade placed his elbow in the arm of the chair with his finger touching his temple and crossed his long legs, narrowing his eyes.

When everyone saw the boy walk to the chair they had their doubts but when he sat down it was as if he had transformed into a man they should revere and fear. His elegant movements as he moved his body and the aura he released made everyone want to kneel at his feet but the intense blood lust he let out screamed Danger and made them want to run for the hills.

While everyone was frozen in place at his aura, Kade passed his cold gaze over everyone present in the room and lifted the corner of his lips in a condescending smile. Watching Kade's smile the crew shuddered. How can someone so beautiful look so demonic at the same time?

Letting out a small laugh, Kade stood up and trailed his lean fingers through the intricate designs of the chair as he stood by its side and assessed everyone's actions. The crew was shuddering and they all had a cold sweat gather on their brows as they unconsciously lowered their heads in submission, looking like a crew of dogs submitting to their alpha.

Director Han had frozen the moment he felt Kade's aura and hadn't moved since. He had found his muse! Snapping out of it when he saw his crew's unconscious actions, Director Han rapidly stood up making the chair he was sitting down on to topple to the ground with a loud band and applauded with a wide smile on his face.

Kade had been waiting for Director Han's reaction, and as soon as he saw him stand up Kade withdrew his aura, returning to his shy self. Smiling shyly, Kade bowed a little to Director Han and waited for his verdict feeling inwardly confident.

"Astounding! Boy, you were simply extraordinary! You're it, you get the advertisement deal! We'll send your manager the schedule after this, so be on time" Director Han said with a wide smile.