13

Harry Styles

It felt perfect to be successful. I was having the time of my life in the private booth. Music was coming into the room, but with all the technique; I could hear my visitors outstandingly.

"Harry, honey, you do it all again." She complimented me.

But when didn't I make it? I always did. Once the Moulin Rouge was open, people were stumbling in, eager for a place. With the incredibly hot dancers, I could turn everyone on from a distance. And one woman in particular made it happen to me.

She moved her hips so smoothly, licked her lips when they were once again dry, and looked at you with those mesmerizing eyes. She was the brightest diamond of them all.

It didn't matter to me that I shagged Michelle, because I got to watch Vicky after all. I just wished Michelle wasn't mentally attached to me after the simple adventure we had under the streaming water.

She was hot, like proper hot. Her hair was soft, her lips tasted like my favorite food, and she could moan my name like a perfect melody.

But she wasn't Vicky. No one was like Vicky. She played with everything in my body. She made me feel alive in every way it was possible. I was eager to touch her wavy black hair, taste her lips like the best meal in the world, and hear her moaning my name every second she could.

But she didn't want me. She wanted to show me that I needed to put effort in her.

Effort.

I didn't like that word.

It meant that I needed to try, and I preferred to do everything without trying a lot. I have lived like that for years. I just got everything without doing anything, and that was so good.

I knew people were excited about the fact that the club was open again, and so was I. Money was flooding, and I was happy I was able to spend it on things.

Maybe a fifth t.v.?

"Mr. Styles, we have a visitor."

I didn't want to see him, yet I couldn't kick him out. He was a good contact for the club, and if there was something wrong I could let him help me. He was always ready to help me.

"William," I said through gritted teeth, I tried to sound a bit happy about his appearance.

"Call me Will, Harry." He told me for the thousand time. He always said that, but I liked to play around with him.

"Sure, Will." I spoke. I gave him a firm handshake when he sat in the expensive leather chair next to me.

"The girls look good," William said surprisingly.

"They always look good, my taste is insanely perfect." I remarked. It was true after all.

I looked through the glass, and saw the girls dancing. It was a good routine, and very spicy. The crowd was being entertained.

No one could beat me.

"Who's that?" William asked me.

"Describe her," I asked him curiously.

I looked over at William, and his eyes were strongly focused on a moving body. I saw pleasure in his eyes, and he was being pleased in every kind of way that was possible.

"Black hair," He said.

"The left one? That is Renee,"

William shook his head. "No the other one with the black hair,"

"Oh, she," I breathed out.

"What is her name, Harry?"

"Vicky West," I told him.