21

Naruto's POV

It has been like a week ago since we met Hidan-San and Tobi-Sensei.

Two personalities so different from each other, like oil and water, how can they be friends and not kill each other?

"Narutooo, it's time to train you with your genjutsu's and if you succeed I'll buy you ramen, Tobi is a good boy." Tobi sensei said.

Since the first day, he showed me how to make my genjutsu and taijutsu stronger and better and how to make it a little bit more real and have a better impact on the opponent. I have been having a tough time learning how to do that but I managed to progress a little bit more .

"Hai Sensei." I answered and got to it.

I focused my mind into what I wanted my sensei to see. I drew in colors and different shapes. I imagined sharpened things that could penetrate any part of the human body. I pictured my sensei in a state of pure pain and when I opened my eyes. I came across a very proud sensei as he clapped.

"You made it! It felt so real, if I were just a plain ninja and not a genjutsu master I would probably kill myself instead of going through that genjutsu again, Tobi is a good boy." He said in his childish voice" but... how did you manage to create such scene? I mean you are a very happy and cheerful boy, I doubt that you would make a genjutsu like that..." he continued in a more serious voice.

"I- I guess I have seen too much in my journey with Sakura-Chan. I seen things that I only wish to erase from my mind, but I can't. I do admit, I'm still a boy that is full of happiness and energy, but something in me changed the day I started to see the real world outside the walls of my home village. However, all the things Sakura and I have encountered and went through will be all over the day we finish what was started." I said to him with a straight face looking down, I can't make eye contact with him, he has a mask after all but I feel his gaze on me at the moment.

"In that case, I would hate to take more of your time teaching things you have completely mastered. You can continue practicing and maybe one day you'll become a great genjutsu master and have your taijutsu skills much more better, however we are done with my teachings, thank you Naruto for being my first and last student." He said with a bow.

"Arigato sensei, for everything you've done to teach me. But I have a small request." I said slipping some mischief in my voice.

"Sure thing Naruto, what is it? Tobi is a good boy."

"I want to see the face of my sensei before I leave." I said to him.

He stopped for a moment and kinda just stood there. After a few minutes he finally moved, " sure thing! However it'll be alone, only you can see it, deal?"

"Deal" I said as I took out my hand and out stretched it, he took it and I smiled.

"Yah lets go eat some ramen, Tobi is a good boy!"

"Hai!" I said enthusiastically.

.
.
.
.
Hidan's POV
Since the first day of training up to now, this fucking brat has been scaring the shit out of me. She sometimes has been a annoying happy little bitch but other times she is serious as fuck and gets angry easily, what the actual fuck....

But aside from that she has been fucking great in practice and training, she has learnt every jutsu that I could show her and also some forbidden jutsu's I have learnt during my years of solitude until the brat came along and still and won't never leave me, he is like a leech.

"Hidan! Hidan!"

Speaking of the devil...

"What is it? can't you see I'm fucking having 'me' time here." I said irritated.