Chapter 13- Detention with Malfoy

>~<Harry's POV>~<

I didn't know where Draco wanted to meet for detention.. he said that he was serious so i just found myself in the usual detention class where the boy sat "Ah, Mr. Potter; 1 minute late.. not bad" he said and i tried to hold back a laugh "Please, take a seat; you are going to do some potions for me" he said motioning me to a small cauldron over a fire plate and ingredients around it "What potion?" i say as i walk to the desk "a few simple healing potions and a father.. difficult one i might add, but it will sure help you later in your school year" he said and i nodded, he directed me and asked me questions that i actually knew and if i got it wrong he would explain everything so easily and i understood it so easily.. damn he should be a teacher.. "what goes next?" he says and i think real quick "unicorn horn?" i say and he nods "what do you do to sed Unicorn Horn?" he said and i hum "grind it down to a fine dust with the mortal and pestle and use 3 measures of it in the cauldron over the flame for 10 seconds" i say sorta quickly and he smiles "5 points to Gryffindor" he said and i blushed "wait? why?" i say and he smiled "because you're doing amazing" he said and i smiled. We continued for a while and i look over to the windows and the sun was going down over the hills in the distance and the light sun was coming through the window making dust fly as it goes down "detention will be done in a bit Harry, clean up please" he said and i nodded, turning to my cauldron to clean it "very good work today" he said walking over to me and i smiled "you too" i say and he wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck "you should be a professor" i say and he smiled "I might be the potions teacher after graduation" he says and i smile "I missed your lips" i say and he smirked and kissed my lips softly making my heart flip.. i trace his bottom lip and he opened letting me explore his mouth lightly, we went back to just just open mouth kissing and i gently pulled at his roots as he bit my lip lightly kissing it more.. he went down my chin to my neck and i moan quietly as he bit down lightly licking over it and then making band new red marks down my neck making me flushed.. "2 more points to Gryffindor" he said coming back up and i smiled kissing him again "I love you Dray" i say and he smiled "I love you more Harry" he said kissing me again making me smile "Impossible" i say and he laughed "I guess i have to walk you to your dorm, it's past time" he said and i smiled "sleep with me?" i say and he smirked "Might as well live with you" he laughed and i did too. We clean up and i walk out after he told me too, so i start heading out and Ms Norris comes and down the hall and disappeared around a corner "What you doing out here, Potter?" Flitch spat and i stared.. "uh er-" i start but he clicked his tongue and shook his head "Walking around the school at night, hmm.. i shall report this to headmaster" he said tapping my foot "is there anything wrong here?" Dray said putting a hand on my shoulder and i look at him "I had Harry in detention with me, i think it will be alright Flitch" he said and i sighed and Flitch grumbled and walked off "Thanks" i say with a blush and he kisses my head "Lets get you to your house or you might get attacked" he said and i laughed quietly and we made our way to my dorm, he opened the portrait and i stepped in "I have to put my things in my dorm, but i'll be back soon love" he says kissing my lips gently "alright" i say and he turned around and walked down the stairs, i smiled and turned around to be face to face with Ginny "er Hi?" i say and she smiled "where were you?" she said not letting my by "Uh detention?" i say and she sighed "who gave it to you?" she says and i rolled my eyes "Dray" i say and she stared "Why did you leave in Potions today?" she said and i stared at her like she was insane "Meeting" i say and she stared "I sorta need to get by" i say and she nodded and turned around and walked to the couches, i was about to sit on the couch but i changed my mind and sat in a arm chair "i got a boyfriend" she said out of no where and i look up from my finger which still wore Draco's ring, "cool? why would i care? have you told Ron?" i say and she shrugged "his name is Ryan, hes a Ravenclaw" she said and i rolled my eyes "why would i care?" i repeat and she frowned "I thought you would be jealous" she said quietly, probably hoping me not to hear but it was crystal clear what she said "why would i be jealous? i have an amazing relationship.. better than ours in that case" i say and she frowns "our relationship was amazing thank you very much" she said and i stared at her for a second "maybe for you but not for me Ginny, we literally never talked and never kissed or spent time together, and you cheated on me with Dean Thomas, you think that was fun for me?" i spat at her and she shrugged "well Ryan is very hot and nice to me so" she said flicking her hair "unlike Malfoy" she spat and i glared at her "Malfoy is better than you, he doesn't ditch me to hang out with someone older than him and snog them in front of me. He is nice to me, he tells me that i actually matter, he tells me he loves me everyday, and he treats me better than anyone has" i spat at her, i look around and i was standing up now.. didn't know i did that.. "he's a dickhead that's what" she said looking up at me, my anger was building up fast and my head hurt as my fingers stabbed my palms.. there was a crash and i fell to the ground.