(36) there's my girl.

Chapter 36- there's my girl.

I rolled over and cuddled up to Kyle's chest. He was so warm and hard and inviting. I sighed in content.

His arms wrapped tighter around my body, even when he was sleeping. I could have stayed here forever.

Behind him, I took a look at the clock and gasped in shock.

"Fuck," I whispered. "Kyle, it's 11 AM!" I hissed as I turned and rolled out of bed. I heard him groan as his arm came out to grab me.

"Where are you going?" His husky voice came out. I looked to him.

"It's 11AM, Kyle, look at the time! We're late!" Before I could move any further, his arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me back down beside him. I tried to wiggle free.

"Don't go, just stay in bed a little longer," he pleaded. I sighed.

"We have school,"

"It won't hurt to miss a day, love," he replied. "Stop worrying and lay down with me," I sighed again and did as I was told.

"Fine," Kyle sat up a little more and rested his head on his hands behind him.

"Cali?" I turned to look at him as I laid beside him on my back.

"Yeah?"

"You're beautiful," he smiled cheekily. I shook my head but smiled too.

"So are you," his tousled morning hair was my most favourite thing.

His body suddenly moved from beside me as he rolled off the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, wait there," he held up a finger to indicate for me to stay right where I was.

"So you tell me to stay and then a minute later you just roll over and leave whenever you please, Kyle, I don't how to feel about that," I said playfully, he chuckled as he made his way to the door.

"I'm a man,"

"Chauvinist pig,"

"Loves you," he blew me a kiss as he walked out of the room. I laughed to myself slightly as I laid there.

I didn't know what he was up to, and I didn't really care, I trusted him.

My heart felt heavy whenever Kyle wasn't here beside me. My father let him stay the night, and Kyle stays every night now anyway, and luckily, my father didn't mind. He knew I needed Kyle.

Even when I knew he was only downstairs, he wasn't here to take my mind off of the situation I found myself in.

I felt sad, and upset and really depressed. I guess you would once you realise the only parental figure you have is fighting a disease as big as the big C.

"Cali!" Kyle shouted from downstairs. I got up from the bed and padded into the hall. I looked down the stairs and I saw him standing there.

"What?"

"Your dad wants you," I walked down the stairs at a faster pace.

"Everything okay?" I said as soon as I was downstairs, Kyle laid his hand on the middle of my back as I went into the living room.

"Yeah, I was going to bring you breakfast in bed but your dad said he really wanted to talk to you," he shrugged as if it was no big deal.

Before I made my way into the kitchen, I turned around and smacked my lips against his.