fuck the titles

fUck thESe TItLES
aleoght from now on the title names will be random until i have an idea for a title
but youll be kept in the dark amd lo and behold youll get suprises uwu

like jeez brain wtf

lwts hope i can finish this one
thank you WeirdPansexualPerson for this suggestion
uwu

--------------------

john

"No deal. No deal. Not doing it."

Cam rolled his eyes, grabbing my arm. "Dude. We all are going. Dont fuckin worry."

The beach. A place where literally everyone goes to. The Alphas scent was strong there, making literally every one who wasnt one wet to their core.

And I was one of those unmated Alphas. I was sure literally everyone is going to crowd around me if they werent around every other better Alpha male.

But there was one Omega that I sworn to myself that id protect.

"Hey guys come on! Theres a spot where no one is at!" Jaren yelled out, an excited grin on his face as he ran towards it. I smiled, watching as he and a few other of my friends ran over towards it.

"You have it bad, John." I jumped, turning towards Mason who was still grabbing his things. "No i dont." "Dont fucking deny it. Get that dick. No ones gonna judge you for it. If he doesnt feel the same then fuck it. Plenty more people to fall for." Mason closed the trunk, stalking off towards the group leaving me alone to grab the rest.

I sighed, grabbing the last few items needed and locking the door behind me.

I made my way down, catching a glimpse of Jaren taking off his shirt. I whined lightly, but shook my head and ignored it. "Finally you decided to join us John! Hurry up i wanna play!"

I smiled, setting the stuff down to go play with the Omega.

We messed around in the water, pushing each other and splashing each other until we both got tired out.

"Hey im gonna go to the bathroom, Ill be right back." I was a little worried to send an unmated Omega out there but i knew he knew to come back or scream if he needed anything.

About 20 minutes after hes been gone I began to worry. What if he had gotten kidnapped? Or killed? Or someone had tried something with him and-

"Hey guys! Guess who I met today!"

He was tall, tan skin and dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. He was built, and god was he way more attractive. You could see it in Jarens eyes. Well, there goes my chances.

"Hey, uh, names Chase. Found this cutie walking alone and i just had to save him, y'know?" Jaren giggled, smile wide on his face.

I growled lowly, keeping to myself as they all talked. When his friends came up to take him away us when i decided to follow them.

"Yeah dude, this Omega is fucking hot as shit. At the rate i can go, itd be smoothe sailing." They snickered, but i had heard enough.

I rushed back to our spot, grabbing Jarens hand and taking him back to the car. "John? The fuck are you doing? I need to wait for-" "No you dont. He is using you, he onky wants you because youre an unmated Omega. This is why i didnt want us to come here."

I unlocked the car, pushing him into back of the van we brought amd climbed in with him, shutting in behind and and locking it.

"John? Are you okay?" "No im not! He couldve seriously hurt you and I wouldnt have been there to stop it! I wouldnt have been able to save you!"

This is when I knew he was getting angry with me. "Im not some damsel in distress John, I can take care of myself." "I know you can, I just dont want to lose you." "Youre not gonna fucking lose me, at this rate you might. I have the right to choose who I want to love. You cant take that away from me."

I let out a frustrated grunt. I could feel my anger rise, but i knew he didnt like it, so i tried to keep it down.

"Jaren I know that, but you just met the guy today and youre already swooning when hes only looking for a fuck! Theres better people out there! People that look at you and think that you are that star that lights up the room. They'll look at you and smile because theyll appreciate the small things you do. Theyll love you for every single flaw you have, even trying to get you to sleep at night. Theyll help you through your recent break ups, your insomnia, your insecurities and tell you that youre fucking beautiful from the inside out. Thats at least what I would do."

I looked at the shocked face of the man in front of me. "So yeah. Im trying to protect you, from every single person out here. You love whoever you want, but i dont want to see you get hurt like your last relationship, or hurt at all!"

I sighed, my heart aching as i moved to leave.

Jaren grabbed my shoulder, bringing me into a hug. "This is why i love you. So fucking much."

My eyes widened at the sentence. "Wait, what?"

Jaren smiled at me, kissing my cheek.

"I love you."

---------------
yeah there you go
im sorry for the long wait, ive been unproductive as sHIT

im mad at myself too ik and im sorry if its literal shit
thank you for the suggestion, i know its not like it was supposed ti be but like, i didnt know how to do it so uh yeh
ending it was shit too im sorry

thanks for joining, love yah babes