{Twenty Five} 🏁🍒🏁

A/N: hey everybody💗 I just wanted to say for anybody who saw what I posted on my message board yesterday, completely disregard that.😂 I decided to just end this part of the story here. Thank you all for reading💓 Please make sure to read the very bottom part of this chapter because I need y'all to help me determine how to continue this story. Thank you !

One week earlier 🌪

K E N T R E L L  P O V 💎

"Kentrell Ion know what the fuck you think this is but you better untie me right now !" Calvin said whilst trying to get out of the rope .

"You wasting yo energy dawg . You really thought for one fucking second...that you could abuse and beat on the people I love, and get away with it ?" I squinted my eyes at him before picking up my Glock and aiming it at his forehead . "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't waste yo ass right na ."

"Y-you really gon break yo mama heart like that?"

I lowered the gun for a few seconds and thought about it, before pointing it back up at him .

"What does it matter ? She'on luh me anyways ." I raised the gun slightly getting ready to shoot him .

"Well, you can shoot me if you want but you can't take back what I've already taken ." He snickered .

I moved the gun from his head and started to chuckle as he stopped snickering and looked at me like I was crazy . I eventually stopped laughing and put the gun up, walking over to my toolbox, getting out a hammer .

"YOU MUST REALLY WANT ME TO DECK YOU IN YO SHIT HUH ?!" I yelled swinging the hammer back, getting ready to hit him .

"NO, NO ! I'M SORRY !" he shook his head fast .

"Punk ass nigga ." I dropped the hammer and pulled my strap back outta my waistband, once again aiming it in between his eyes .

"Any last words ?" I smirked .

He hesitated as he tried to think of something . "You wanna know the truth about your little girlfriend ?"

I blinked twice and my mind went blank momentarily .

"What you mean ?"

"Alana...right ? Her father made my life a living hell !" His nostrils began to flare .

"Ok...and what does that have to do with me ?"

"So, I decided to get my own back ." A demonic smirk crept onto his face .

"What the fuck is you talking about mane ?" I kiss my teeth, growing impatient .

"I'd been watching Alana for a while...walking to school, walking back...noting all the shortcuts and different time patterns . So by the time her 13th birthday came around, it wasn't too hard to know where to find her ."

"What . Did . You . Do ." I clench my fist .

"Oh I didn't do anything . It was the young boys I paid to give her a night she would never forget ." His smirk returns and he chuckles evilly .