Hello!

Hey, guys! And welcome to my very first book! (That I'm actually proud of because I'm never proud of anything I do).

I hope you guys enjoy this story just like I enjoyed writing it!

I won't put a cast. I'm giving you guys complete freedom of imagining the characters just like you want, but I'm going to do the aesthetics thing, since I liked the idea of it.

This story is not cliche, but there are some scenes that are kind of expected, so just to make sure, the story has some cliche scenes. Other than that, the rest of the ideas are mine.

Also let me make one thing clear: this is NOT a bad boy and a good girl story. Some people would just get the idea that this is 'the cliché good girl bumping into bad boy' story but it's not.

And to be honest...

The idea of the good girl and the bad boy is a bunch of BS. (No hate to any other books on this very platform. I'm actually obsessed with that shit <3)

I won't go all like 'Don't steal!' and 'Don't copy!'. Why? Cuz stealing will lead to karma and karma is a female chihuahua. Have fun with karma. It bites.

WARNING!

This story contains:

1)Grammatical and spelling mistakes. If you see any, please feel free to correct me. English is not my first language and sometimes I mess up with tenses and stuff.

2) Strong language. No shit.

3) Disorders and depression. Just a small trigger warning.

4) Cringe-worthy scenes and annoyingly dumb decisions.

The first few chapters may not be the absolute best but it gets better...I think.

Please NO hate comments. You got an opinion? Please state it in a orderly, polite way and I'll be happy to read them, take them into consideration and even reply to y'all.

Aesthetics

§ Anna Falls §

« Luke Carter »

« Luke Carter »

Started: 10/31/2018Ended: 11/07/2020

Started: 10/31/2018
Ended: 11/07/2020

Welp, that's pretty much all.

Enjoy reading, my lovelies!

-W. A ❀