📃: LXIX

I seriously don't know how to fix their relationship

LOL Just Kidding *wink wink

🖋

Namjoon ran as fast as he could. He ignored all the car that passes by. He didn't care if anyone would see him in this pathetic state. Namjoon kept on his ugly crying.

Namjoon had never felt like total slump, not until today. Of course, he felt it several times before, but today was the climax, today was the worst.

Like how he remembered once he got a slap from his prom back then in Daegu. Sure, his cheek was burning, he couldn't stand the humiliation, the nerdy boy only took a whole night to cry over. But this time, Namjoon thought it's going to take him a whole month to recover or maybe a year, oh boy he didn't know.

Just like a dejavú, exactly on a prom, he got another slap by no other than his mate.

Cheek burning? The second time should have been easier.

Embarrassment? Not really, no one was there except that bastard and his mate.

A shattered heart? That what Namjoon couldn't handle. He couldn't even gather up his energy to pick the pieces of his broken heart, he just left them there, witted along with bucket daisies he had bought earlier.

Pain.

Imagine how you would feel if someone you knew that she was destined for you. Felt the pull all over your body, running through your blood, through your DNA.

You couldn't imagine your life without her. You couldn't imagine to fell for someone else other than her.

She was not only meant the world for you, she meant the whole universe for you. Imagine that girl now stood up for another man, slapped you hard on the face. That much pain Namjoon had felt now.

Wasn't today suppose to be his day?

Everything was planned well. That guy whose name Jungkook, brought the girl successfully to the backyard. Namjoon even already spent bucks to buy his neat brand new black suit. He even cut and styled his hair at a very expensive salon. Taehyung even has helped him to choose the best ring for her. Speaking about the ring, Namjoon stopped running in the middle of pedestrian, took out a small silver box from inside his pants pocket. He opened it and there was a simply designed ring, with a tiny pretty purple gem on it.

This was supposed to be a perfect day? When did it go wrong? Oh, when that thief came, when that Yoongi came.

Namjoon sobbed heavily, his eyes welled with tears, he gripped the small box stronger. He had left Taehyung earlier and speaking of evil, here he was.