thirty nine - "oi oi saveloy"

"When did Brad leave?" My mum asks as she walks through the door

"When did Brad leave?" My mum asks as she walks through the door. She looked disappointed to see my boyfriend had left.

"Ten minutes ago," I tell her. He had left after we finished binge watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Netflix because his mum had asked where he was. My thighs were aching really bad but I ignored the pain because I remembered the pleasure from before.

"That's a shame," my mum sits on the sofa next to me with a sigh. "He's a good boy, Bradley. A teeny tiny heart throb."

"Definitely," I sigh in wonder as I look down at my hands nervously. I was yet to tell my mum that Brad and I are in a relationship together.

"How was your trip to London then, babe?" She asks as she moves closer, holding me in her arms. My mum was loving when she wanted to be. "Brad's had it planned for a couple months, asked me if it was okay. He's a little sweetheart."

"It was a good trip," I smile, my heart fluttering at the reminder of the small holiday we had taken. "We went everywhere, more or less, so you can imagine how tired I was."

"Considering you spend your days cooped up in your room whenever you have the chance, I bet it was a change!" My mum exclaims.

"Very funny," I mumble sarcastically and she laughs half-heartedly. "But on the last night I got a good night's rest so I was fine by the end of it."

"You two share a bed?" She asks and I nod shyly. I remember Brad demanding that he had to sleep in just his boxers to annoy me because I felt awkward sleeping next to someone almost entirely exposed. "Was there any hunky funky? Any sausage in the muffin?"

"Mum!" I scold her as my cheeks heat up because although we didn't have sex in London, we certainly did tonight. "No, but something happened."

"Spill the tea!"

I give her a pointed look, "have you been watching James Charles again? I told you that he's addictive."

"Just tell me what happened," she ignores me with an eye roll.

"We kind of had a heart to heart," I shrug. "And one thing led to another and now we're dating. You know, boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Wait, what?"

"What?"

"I thought you already were dating," she frowns, surprised. "I'm happy for you! But the way you both acted. . . I thought you were already in a relationship. I don't know many friends that would go around taking their other friends to London for a short getaway."

My cheeks flush red, and I don't even know why.

"Is he a good boyfriend, then? If he isn't I'll have to kill him. Actually, I won't, I'll just give him a small lecture—I couldn't kill that cutie."

"We've been dating for one day," I roll my eyes. "But yes, he's a great boyfriend."

"You've got a boyfriend?" Daniel asks as he walks through the lounge door to see my mother and I cuddled up on the sofa. "Is that who you were having—?"