forty - "stop staring you horny fucker"

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

Going back to university meant that I had to wake up early, hand in the essays I was assigned over Christmas that I had done last minute and revise for my first set of exams this month

The Christmas holidays had been fun, and I'd spent Christmas Eve with Brad in my room doing different things to keep us entertained—listening to music, making out, watching movies and making out.

"Are you nervous? Exams start a week on Monday," Brad reminds me as we walk hand in hand to our dorm. It was Sunday and I was exhausted from packing all my stuff plus the long journey here.

"I'm not nervous because I know I'm gonna do fine," I announce and he swings open the dorm door. I put my suitcase on my bed while he does the same. "Are you nervous?"

"Me? Nervous? Pfft, no."

"You're totally shitting yourself."

"Fine, sure," he admits as he sits on the edge of his bed, watching me unpack. "Only because I haven't written a song good enough for my practical exam."

"What about that one you sang to me?"

"It's not finished," he shrugs. "Anyway, I've not finished my theory work, either. I was meant to study over the holiday but I was too busy doing other things."

"Yeah? What's more important than doing your theory?"

"Banging my girlfriend every night," he smirks and I scowl at him, throwing a shoe at his head but he catches it with ease. "Anyway, I'm gonna go to the library and study for a bit. Care to join?"

"Sure," I agree and quickly finish putting my stuff in my drawers. I follow him out of the dorm and, after he's locked the door, we walk down to the library across the campus.

We find a table right in the far corner and the library was pretty empty anyway considering people were only just arriving as it grew to midday.

"I'm gonna grab some books," he says while I pull out my book that I'd brought with me. "Try not to miss me too much."

"I'll try my best."

Within ten minutes, Brad is back with three or four other books and can't decide which to read.

"I don't even know where to start," he huffs as he shuffles the books around on the table.

"Wow. Poor you."

He rolls his eyes at me, "What are you reading?"

"My book for coursework," I tell him and he plucks it out of my hand. "Hey!"

"It sounds boring," he skims over it quickly before chucking it on the other side of the table.

"Brad!" I whine and reach over him to get it. I grab it with ease and I notice his eyes wandering to my arse. "Stop staring you horny fucker."