35

Your POV:

"You're a pervert," I said, straightening and pulling my shirt up, embarrassed to my very core.

"And you're hot," he smirked.

"Not more than your girlfriend," I said, reminding him his girlfriend was there.

The smile disappeared from his lips and I stalked off to work on Jimin.

"Nervous?," Jimin asked while I did his hair.

I looked at him through the mirror and nodded.

"You'll be fine. I saw your MV. It's such a catchy song. I'm sure people will love you. I know I do," he smiled and the comb slipped from my fingers.

He turned around to look at me but I was frozen.

He sighed and said, "As an artist, pabo ya."

Is it really a good day for our debut stage? I'm going to freak out and end up killing myself any time now.

By the time BTS came off all sweaty from performing their song, we were all ready to go next.

"I'm either going to shit myself and never be able to shit again. Either of those," Mina said.

"Mina, watch your mouth, please," Minjoo chastised her but I snickered.

"Let's huddle," Yuri said, when she stopped biting her nails.

"Yeah, let's."

We held each others' hands and Mina said, "Whatever the outcome, we stay together. We have been through our ups and downs but at the end of the day, what matters is what we gained right here: our friendship. Nothing comes before it. If we suffer, we suffer together. We struggle, we struggle together. We succeed, we succeed together."

Tears in our eyes yet no words in mouth, we all nodded.

"Just," she said. "Try not to step on your own foot and fall, y/n," and laughed.

Minjoo slapped her arm, "You really should learn to know when to stop."

But I was hyperventilating now, thinking of all the way I could end up falling.

"Y/n," unnie called me. "Wear this."

She handed me a hair catch with cat ears.

"These go with your image."

I raised an eyebrow, mind off of the falling. "Of being a cat?"

She laughed. "Of being innocent. The maknae."

I wore the fake cat ears and looked in the mirror.

You make a better cat than you do a human.

Oh, eff you, inner me.

Right then, BTS came into our dressing room.

"Good luck hoobae," RM said.

"You'll rock the stage!"

"We are cheering you on!," Taehyung said.

Then everybody started talking and I sat aside, worried. I kept revising my lines so I don't forget them on the stage.

"Meow," Jimin said, sitting next to me.