Chapter 1

' Percy Talking  '
' Percy Talking in Thoughts '
' Normal '
' Thoughts '

A 14 year old Izuku Midoriya was lying in his room, this had been his worst day so far, his childhood friend and bully Katsuki Bakugo had told him to kill himself, he had been attacked by a villain, then told by All Might he couldn't become a hero because of his status of Quirkless, proceeded to save his childhood friend from the same villain that attacked him, just to be scolded by the heros who were there... and doing nothing. So yeah his day was the worst he could imagine, so here he was laying on his bed, tears streaming down his face, he cried himself to sleep last night...

He awoke in an unfamiliar place, yet he felt calm and at peace, it was a forest, trees scattered everywhere, animals enjoying the peace, he was at peace, he was interrupted by his musing by a voice beside him

"Peaceful" he jumped, the voice was that of a teenager, older than himself, around 18, it was calming yet full of Power, so much that the Power in all mights Voice sounded like a mere any to his "isn't it?"

He turned and looked, his assumption was correct, it was a 18 year old boy, he wore an orange shirt with a Pegasus surrounded by the words 'Camp Half-Blood', he wore jeans and black with blue highlighted trainers. He had windblown black hair, a mischievous smirk on his face and pure golden eyes, that's not what surprised him though, his body was littered with scars, most looked like battle wounds, or so he would guess, some looked like normal accidental scars, but some... some looked like you would revive from torture, or so he guessed again, he guessed this from the brand on his hand that was a 'T'.

The teen was the personification of perfection, like how people would describe the Gods, he wondered what was going on

"Hello, Izuku Midoriya." The teen said happily, Izuku could tell that it wasn't Japanese but was wondering how he could understand it,

"W-who are Y-You?" Izuku asked

The boy pointed at himself, making Izuku chuckle at the joke that suddenly calmed him

"My name is Perseus Jackson, but most call me Percy, well except from the worshippers who call me Perseus still-"

"Worshippers?" Izuku interrupted before slapping his hand to his mouth, muttering apologies a thundered miles an hour to the newly proclaimed Percy

He was cut off from his ramblining by the teen laughing, "it's ok Midoriya. I'm a God, if you researched the Greek Myths you would've heard of me."

"Perseus God of Time, Earth, Night, Shadows, Life, Heroics, Loyalty, Combat and evolution. You gained the domains of Earth, Night, Time and Shadows from defeating the titan Kronos after his second rising, Gaea from her second rising, Nyx and Erebus, you never recived a domain for defeating the Primordial Deity Tartarus though-" he developed into rumblings before looking back at the clearly amused God "But why should I believe you"

Percy sighed and looked at the teen "You got most of it right, I was just like you once, a powerless, weak, underestimated boy who couldn't do much, but that's why I've taken an interest in you Izuku Midoriya. You may not know this but I have one more domain. I am the Primordial Deity of Supernatural Powers, also known as Quirks. I invented the system of this quirk based Soceity-."

Izuku went to say something to find his vocal cords not responding, the saw the boy make a hand moment and suspected that was it

"That's why I'm interested in you, you a boy who was depraved of so much having one of the biggest heroic drives in the last few years. That's why I've decided-" he stopped and turned to face Izuku who had tears streaming down his face from shock and Joy "-i decided to go be you a quirk. What do you say?"