Ω Chapter 39

Serena's POV

It's been a week now that I have been in L.A. with Bethany. Everything is going good so far. I know that Hayes, Cameron, and Hamiltoe are coming here soon. I've finished school now, and I'm currently looking for a college.

"Why not a cool ivy leage?" Bethany suggested. I looked at her then back to the computer.

"I always wanted to, but I dunno I grew a love to Los Angeles." I said with a shrugged and continued to type on my computer.

It is much surprise to everyone I even qualify for College. My SAT scores are very high for a 16 year old. There the type of scores freshmen in College make. Usually when a teen graduates early they have to wait until 18, but than what would I do?

"Are there any good schools?" she asked.

"Yes and that is Stanford." I smiled, "I'm going to apply there, and also Yale." I said.

"Do you need to apply to more?" she asked.

"Yes, but I'll just keep looking. I want to be a lawyer you know cause I'm very hard to fight with. Or I want to have something with filming." I said, "as much as I don't want to got back to New York they have a really good acting school." I said.

"You have this sorta planned." she smiled.

"It's a little ahead of schedule." I shrugged, and typed away on my laptop, "I do get semi payed with YouTube, but what if that fails? Then what? I need to always have something to fall back on." I shrugged.

"School," Beth laughed, "haven't been there in forever." she said.

"Lucky. I always wanted to be homeschool, and look how awesome that turned out!" I smiled.

"Yes homeschool is always the best resolution." she agreed, "when is your brother coming down?" she changed the subject.

"You really just want to see if he's hot. Hello Cameron Dallas." I smiled.

"We went on one date, and he hasn't even asked me." she looked down, "he is really busy I bet it will be hard to keep up the relationship with both of us busy." She sighed.

"You have a point. But to really make it work..." I stopped talking. Really I don't know what to say, "you two would make it work." I smiled, and shut my laptop, "I'm sure collage can wait..." I looked at the laptop.

"You are 16, and done with high school." she shrugged, "I'm sure if you do online class you can get ahead."

"I've been doing that since freshmen year, so I'm like in my second year of collage already." I smiled, "I should apply now if I want to really make it in now." I sighed, "you see you have to have four years of just college than after that I will have to have about 7 to 10 years of Law School." I groaned, "if that's what I even what to do." I sighed.

"I wish you the best of luck. Especially here." she smiled.

"Bethany, Serena would you two go to the store for me?" Beth's mom walked in asking.

"Yeah sure mom. I also need to get some stuff for a new video." she said standing up.

"I'm going to put on some clothes." I walked over to the room I'm staying in. I put on some basket ball shorts, and a 'motavator' crop top. My hair is in a decent ponytail.

"Yes Represent!" Beth gave me a high five. I laughed, and looked down.

"It went with the shorts." I shrugged, "we should go now." I said.