chapter 33

NORMAL POV

Each days passed in a blink. Yoongi had his own men to look out for your shared house so that if Jimin went back home, yoongi's men can inform him.

Now it's already been month passed and still no information of Jimin coming back home. How much it's pissed yoongi and the others off away more than that. Yoongi especially.

You on the other hand were in the hospital bed, still unconscious after the whole 2 hours stuck in the labor room, battling with pain.

since you are pregnant with twins, you had giving birth to them earlier than your dues.

Jimin on the other hand haven't knew the happy news coming out from the hospital. He was at home with his mistress A.K.A Kim, laughing here and there, talking random things and busy taking care of her because she's pregnant.

Jimin was completely forgotten that a month had passed which mean his WIFE is already on labor, giving birth to his very first babies- to be specific; twin.

After an hour of unconscious, your eyes slowly open. The only you saw when you woke was them. Jimin's and your friends. You expected jimin to be there with you but no, you're wrong.

You know you should be moving on, forgetting about the existence about jimin in your life but still. No, you can't since jimin is still being your husband.

You knew jimin haven't been coming home which mean he also didn't know about the divorcement paper, yet. From where you know-Yoongi, of course.

"How are you feeling?" taehyung ask as the males gathered on your bedside filling both on the left and right side.

"Getting much better." you replied.

"Where's my babies?"

"Oh, jin hyung said he will bring the baby in 5-" hoseok sentence was cut as then they heard the door slide open with the help of nurse and entered Jin with two small bundle of joy on his hand wrapped in different two colour, blue and pink.

"Never mind, he's here." Hoseok states.

A warm smile make a way onto everyone's lips. You felt tears was on verge to fall as you saw him approached you with the infants.

"It's your twins. The oldest one is a boy and the youngest one is a girl. They're both healthy babies. Congratulations."

Jin handed both babies carefully on your hand.

"Careful, they're fragile. Hold it like this." jin said as he demonstrates how to hold the twins.

A swarm of warmth coming inside you, seeing your babies sleeping peacefully in your arms.

'Is this what mother feels when I was born? Or every mother out there after they giving birth? Happiness?'

Proudness, happiness, joyness came across you as you had known, you was now no longer feel like a teenage girl but a mother at the same time pain lingered on your heart. Your tears slowly made a way onto your cheeks. Both in happiness and sadness.

The pain was come from Jimin. You got disappointed he wasn't there for you when you needed him, when the twins were born. As much you hoped for him to come that time but he wasn't. Him coming to the hospital comforting you off of the pain was just your imagination playing.

'If just my imagination was real..'

"So, what are you going to name the kids?" taehyung ask in excitement, bringing you back to the reality.

"Um, I'm kinda want to name them Park Hyun Soo for my baby boy and Park Ji Soo for my baby girl." you said but only have a frown written on other's face in returned.

"Why would you use Park as their surname instead of Bae?" yoongi ask, feeling a bit not liking the idea of Park as the twins surname.

"You see yoongi, jimin and I haven't divorce yet, so that's mean Jimin surname still has the right to use." you state the truth, though it pained for you to use it.

Yoongi didn't like the idea of you using park but after hearing you out with useful reason. Everything seem made sense to him.

A sighs left out from him, knowing he had to accept it since he was not in the position to stop her from using so.

"So.." You trails off.

Your eyes sparks for hope as you look at yoongi. "Did jimin already come back home?"

The room goes tense as soon they heard you asking. The room filled with silence and you knew the answers to silent.

"You know the answer already Ara. So don't ask again. He'll never be back. That unfaithful jerk" hoseok hissed under his breath, feeling mad and disappointed.

"I'm never going to forgive him." you whisper, enough for all of them to hear it.

Crying wasn't in the mood for you to be filled in. You remembered your promised you made. You'll never cry for the same man you repeatedly hurt you.

"Don't think about that jerk Ara. He's done nothing but only giving you pain. Us here will be their best uncle in the world-No, only me will be the best uncle." jin corrected as he tried to make the room brightened once again but only to receives a smack right behind his head.

You laugh at the scene. Jin turn behind with a frown to face the one whom smacked his head and it's none other than bored yoongi.

"The heck, why would you smacked my head?"

Yoongi fold his arm against his chest, looking at jin like he done nothing wrong at all-more like innocent-blank face

"Nothing, I'm just smacking you because I want you to be normal for once like for real once."

"You, idiot. I am normal. Come here you stupid butthead." jin said as he start chasing the running yoongi around the room.

You laugh along with the other male, feeling all better and that thanks to yoongi and jin.

Taehyung stopped laughing and turn to you, seeing you smile made him happy. He really didn't want to see you feeling weak nor sad because of jimin. Taehyung known you for so many years. He can easily read you. When you sad, happy, anxious, nervous. He knows everything. He loves you like his own sister even though he never had one.

But then excitement came again rushed into his body as he saw the little bundles of joy woke up from their nap. 

"Can I hold them?" taehyung squeals.

"Oh, yeah sure. But please be careful with them." you told handing over taehyung's extended arms after receiving a nod from him.

"Hi cutie babies. Welcome to the world." taehyung greets warmly as then he snuggles into both their cheeks, knowing he loves kids very much.

You could only smile as the boys ran towarss where taehyung have stand, looking at the twins a bit closer and just like that the day of that day had passed happily and warmly.