=Chapter 1=

=(Y/N)'s POV=

I looked out the window while kicking my feet like a little girl. I saw the glistening ocean below me and I smiled at the amazing view.

I was currently on a private jet back to Japan! Although I spent only 5 years in America, I had learned so much english and even tried new foods there!

One of the weirdest discoveries I had found in America... was their views on all the heroes in Japan...

They made- what they call in America- memes, of us... I even kept pictures of a few of them that made me laugh. They also made tons of fan-art of us! I recently got an instagram account and millions of people have already followed me! They have been sending me many messages as well...

But some of the fan-art I saw was... a bit explicit...they had made fan-art of some of my closest friends who were pro heroes... being shipped with among one another.. and ohhhh boy... some were good and some were bad...

I shook my head at the thought and shuddered.

I was curious to see everyone's reaction back in Japan of my comeback... they had made news of me leaving America for Japan but hopefully I can keep it a surprise...

I havent seen Toshinori, Aizawa, and the gang for so long I wonder if they'll even recognize me...

I had actually received an email from the principal of the UA high school from someone that goes by the name of Nezu. He said that it would be great if I could become a teacher at my former high-school and I happily accepted his offer. Once I had moved back into my house, (which has been empty for YEARS) I would get started on my new job.

I squealed in excitement, I just wanted to see everyone now!!

I looked over to the numerous bags of gifts I bought for everyone I got from America. Oh I hope that they would like it...

I looked back out the window and daydreamed of my new life ahead of me.

=Time Skip to the end of the Flight=

The second I stepped out of the airport, I threw on a pair of shades and placed a large sunhat on my head. It didn't really matter though because of my large poofy pink hair sticking out.

A few people started to stop and stare at me and a few started to mumble and whisper.

Before anything else could happen, I leaped into the air, and hopped building to building, holding my luggage in a large pink bubble I summoned that was following me.

Heh... I had to keep my identity secret for jussst a little longer...

...

...

Ah here we are...

I leaped off a building and I gracefully descended in front of my small, but humble home.