Sugar cube 砂糖立方体

I was taken aback by his question. "T-Todoroki!" My cheeks flushed a bright cherry red, but quickly covered them with my hands. He took my hands into his, they felt warm..

"Tell me y/n, do you? I just can't get you off my mind, you drive me insane. Its like you're meant to be there in my thoughts and heart.." he looked down at our hands.

"Todoroki Shoto.." I removed one of my hands from his, and placed it on his cheek. "Of course I do, I never knew you felt this strongly over me. I mean, I'm not even that pret—" before I could say anything further, his lips clashed into mine. They slowly moved rhythmically with my own, it felt.. like it was meant to be.

He broke from the kiss and he placed his forehead on mine, "I can't believe I just told you my deepest feelings in a store" he softly laughed out. "And don't downgrade yourself y/n, you're absolutely gorgeous. If I hear you downgrading yourself one more time, I won't hesitate to kiss you" his statement was loud and clear, "I love you Shoto.." "I love you too y/n."

We continued shopping and he picked out a very beautiful f/c floral summer dress for me, and I helped him pick out a royal blue button up shirt and some jeans. We made our way to the cashier to pay, and as I was about to pull out my father's card Shoto slid his. "I was going to pay that!" I pout, "too late, it's a gift for me to you for our upcoming date." I felt my cheeks rise in heat, Todoroki finished paying for everything and took my hand in his.

My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest, was this how sincere love felt like? We walked around some more and found ourselves in the food court. "Let's grab something to eat, I'm starving" I smiled and lead Todoroki to a soba place.

He ordered for both of us because All Might knows I can't order things for myself without repeating the order in my head about a million times. Todoroki lead me to a nearby table to sit at, I couldn't help myself but admire his features. He was beauty, if the word Beauty was a person. "Do I have something on my face?" He tilt his head and looked at me confused, "o-oh! No! I was admiring you.." you looked away. He reached over the table and turn your head to face him once again, "you're beautiful as well y/n" he said innocently.

I felt myself in a daze, "y/n! What is going on in here?" My mother walked towards me, and wiggles her brows. Enji walked behind her and looked at me and Shoto "we were just having a foo—" "I'd like to ask you for permission to date y/n." Todoroki stood up and bowed in front of my mother. She placed a hand on her hip and another on his head, "of course! I knew you two would end up together, me and Enji were just discussing that while we had coffee over at the little cafe across from here." Enji nodded in agreement, "I heard your mother talk very highly of you y/n, I better see your performance be high in the sports festival this year." I nodded, "of course." "Alright Enji, lets leave these two love birds alone" Enji turned around, "use protection Shoto."

Todoroki was taken aback and his cheeks turned a bright red. My mother karate chopped the back of his head and with that they left off into their own chatter.

I looked back at Todoroki, smiling while he cupped his cheeks. "Sports festival is coming up, I still refuse to use my father's fire" he said quietly. "I understand Todoroki, but it's part of who you are. You don't have to use it, don't feel forced to do so" I took his hand, and our number was called in the intercom. I stood up and went for our food tray, followed by Todoroki who grabbed our drinks.

We went back to our seats and ate, I looked at him once again. "Todoroki?" He looked at me while slurping on some soba, I softly giggled.

"You're my sweet heart" I smiled, he finished slurping his noodles and inched forward to peck my cheek.

"You're my sugar cube."

»thank you all so much for the support! Don't hesitate to suggest ideas on chapters you'd like to see!
Thank you for 1k+ reads!
Love you all!❤️