chapter 6

Zeak's P.O.V.

On my way home I just couldn't stop from wondering why Josh would want me to spend more time with my sister then with him. Don't get me wrong I love Elli and ever since she left for college I miss her alot. But Elli will be here the whole summer and I don't understand. Well whatever it is im sure its for a good reason.

Josh's P.O.V.

"Hello, yes I was just wondering how much it will coast you to make a special arrangement for tonight" I asked and told the man on the end of the line just what i wanted to be done for tonight.

"That would be $900.00 for what your wanting" He told me. It didn't matter the coast all that mattered was the look on my baby's face when he sees it.

"Okay thank you i'll have it ready for you tonight. Thank you so much" I said and hung the phone up. Well now that thats done I have to go over everything to make sure its perfect. I love Zeak and no one and nothing is ever going to change that. I just hope that he loves me just as much as i do him.

Its now 7:00 so I picked out what im going to wear and hop in the shower. The warm water fills wounderful on my skin even though its May. I pour some of my favorite body wash coconut scrub into my hands and wash my body. After rinsing off and washing my hair I got out of the shower and got dressed. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with a purple and white polo shirt with a pair of white vans. Its now 7:40 so I decided I needed to head out. I walked into the living room where my mom was. "Mom im going out tonight, I have my phone if you need anything don't hesitate to call me. I love you" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Okay baby have fun with Zeak but be careful driving. I love you more" she answerd me. Well I hope Zeak is ready.

**Zeak's P.O.V.**

I sit on the couch fighting with my sister over what channel to put the tv on even though im about to leave in like 5 minutes. Just then my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Hey honey, im going to pick up some dinner after work. Are you staying home or are you going somewhere" my mom texted me. Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it up to a very sexy Josh leaning on the frame.

"Hey baby you ready to go" He asked while hugging me.

"Yeah just give me a second to get my jacket and i'll be ready" I smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~An hour later Josh pulled into a emty parking lot infront of a strange building. He got out opened my door for me.

"What is this place" I asked him.

"You'll see" he smiled at me.

When we walked into the door there was a woman at a dest and then a long dark hallway.

"Welcome Mr. Josh, I hope y'all enjoy your night" the lady said.

"Thank you Jane"

We walked down the hallway and into a room full of equipment. Josh helped me put my gear on and i helped him. After we finished getting ready Josh stood by the door.

"Are you ready" he asked then kissed my cheek.

"Yes" I chuckled.

He opened the door and my jaw dropped. The entire room was rock walls.

"Oh my gosh, are you kidding me? Seriously Josh how the hell did you do this" I asked shock.

"Umm well I wanted to do something special for our first date and I didn't wanna make it like everyone else's does and go see a movie or something so I picked this place. D-do you like it? I-if you don't we can go some place else" I said looking at my feet. I hope he likes it not because of the money, I don't care about that I'd spend my last Penney just to see him smile. I hope he likes I because I thought he would and if he don't then this would make it the worst date in history because I don't know him like I think I do.

"Are you kidding? Josh I love it" he said and kissed me on the cheek before running towards the wall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two hours of rock climbing, we made our way to the lake.

"What are we doing here now" he asked with a look of confusion on his face.

"This is our last stop don't worry baby" I said while holding is hand and walking to a small boat.

As I was steering towards the middle of the lake I felt two arms wrap around my waist and my baby's head rest on my back. When we got to our destination I turned the boat off and set out little blankets and made a padded bed where we could lay on. Zeak laid down and I laid right beside him.

"What time is it my love"? I asked Zeak.

"It's 11:59pm" he said.

"Awesome, just in time. Now look really close cuz in 3...2...1" and right when I finished all different colors of firecrackers went off in the sky. I looked over and saw Zeak way staring and smiling in amazement at the sky.

"Now this one is my favorite because nothing can or will ever change this" I said. As soon as he looked back to the sky a green firecracker went off saying "I LOVE YOU ZEAK". he looked at me with tears in his eyes and cuddled to me.

"I love you to Josh. Thank you for the best date anyone could have" a few minutes later he was asleep in my arms just how it always will be from now on.