Chapter 28

Oliver and Liana dropped James to the restaurant. Mrs. Cho was so surprised to see her son dressed up and looking like he just did a photoshoot which in fact he did and James spoke about it happily. James' Dad didn't say much and just greeted them with a short nod and then went back to the kitchen.

"Would you like to eat dinner here?" Mrs Cho asked them. "We want to thank you for fulfilling and letting James try out something he want as a career."

"Sure." Oliver said and he looked at Liana for an answer.

"Yea. Thank you so much." She said. James was so happy and you can see it in his eyes. He was so excited as he kept repeating the days to others.

"You better keep your promise." Oliver reminded him as they were leaving for home.

"When my results come out I will send you a copy for sure." James said.

"Well, see you around then." Oliver said as he pat James' head and walked out while Liana smiled at James.

"I hope your dreams come true and don't forget about your promise." She said.

"You are so pretty." James' said. "I hope we see each other."

"Haha.... nice try. Look for girls who are your age." Liana laughed as she took her leave from there.

On their way back Grayson called Oliver and Oliver used his car's system to answer the phone.

"Yo bro, where are you?"

Oliver took a deep breath and said, "I am with Ms. Park here and you are in loud speaker."

Grayson made an "Oh" sound and then continue. "My apologies, Ms Park for being informal to one of my staff. It is due to the reason that we are not working at this hour."

"That's Alright." Liana laughed awkwardly.

"We have to fly to London tomorrow for the Art exhibition this week." Grayson said to Oliver.

Oliver made a "hmm" sound. "Did you get a call for that."

"An hour ago and I made the arrangement. We are flying at 11 am tomorrow and I inform your-" Grayson paused and coughed. "See you tomorrow. Goodnight Ms Park and see you when I get back." And he ended the call.

"Does he always speak like that or because I am around?" Liana asked.

"Speak like?" Oliver asked.

"Like he was hesitant to say something."

"He is always like that. Don't mind him." Oliver said as he continued to drive. When he reached her place. He said, "Well, I want to thank you for taking your time today with the project which didn't seem to go as plan but we will see their respond later. We won't be seeing each other until Saturday." Oliver said smiling a little. "Don't miss me so much."

Liana laughed. "Sure. I hope you have a safe flight with Mr. Lee and see you on Saturday. Good night." And she got off from the car. Oliver made sure that she went in before leaving the neighbourhood and to his home. As he entered, he saw Grayson lying on the couch. There was food take out on the tables and the TV was blaring noises while Grayson was playing with his phone.

"You might as well move in here. You are so often here that sometime the staffs here think you have moved in without them knowing." Oliver said as he took off his coat and rolled up his sleeve.

"I would have but at times I need some privacy too."

"What about me?"

"You will get one when you and Liana starts dating." Grayson winked at his brother.

"Okay." Oliver said sighing and facing Grayson. "You seem to be very interested in my life these days."

"Of course. You seem to like a girl after a very long time. You better be serious about this if you hurt her, her cousin will be after you."

Oliver didn't answer.

"Anyway, we have to go for the exhibition to show support or just to be the show piece?" Oliver said a little annoyed. "I thought we decided to stop going and supporting her."

"I thought that too, but Dad called and said if we both don't show support he will be sending people after us."

"We both are adults now and most importantly we have businesses, our own businesses and not his business. We have duties and work of our own."

"Well, why don't you make it clear to them that this is the final time we will be their show piece for their exhibitions. I honestly had enough. I was expecting them to come to my school for that motivational speech but they decided that their work is more important than their child. At least you volunteered." Grayson said.

"I will be coming to your school during your Graduation next month too. I got an invitation letter. Giving you a head start." Oliver said. "What gift would you like for your Graduation?"

"I don't know. Maybe a ticket to Japan?" Grayson thought.

"Vacation? Yea sure." Oliver said looking at him confused.

"Do you think I should take Mia with me?"

"You mean...." Oliver paused. "How do you know her?"

"She helped me with my homework and she is helping me with my finals."

"Are you saying that she is your tutor? How come I didn't know about this ?"

"It's not that long. Just recently. I needed a little help because I was working in the company and was a little behind, but I caught up with the class." Grayson said.

"You do know that she is off limit."

"I do know that. She made that like really clear to me." Grayson said. "She wanted to go to Japan to eat sushi over there. Can you believe it?"

"Okay. I can arrange trips for you two, but did you plan anything for your further study? You want to go to college or university? What is your plan?"

"I am going to enroll in the same college as Mia, so she can help me."

"It almost sounded like you like her."

"Trust me. She will kick me if she heard that."

"Maybe I should send Liana with you guys." Oliver thought. "So you can tag along and nag at us? no, thank you." Grayson said.

"That's not a bad idea." Oliver thought. "We four can go together. I will call Jason too."

"Is this a get together trip? I thought it was my graduation gift." Grayson pouted.

"You ever heard? The more the merrier and plus you are going to where you ask for, it is just some of us are tagging along. It is not like you wanted a couple trip." Oliver pointed out. "The girl might think it the wrong way."

"Right." Grayson said. "I never thought about that."

"Which is why I always wonder how you are my brother." Oliver joked.

"Sometime I wonder the same about you too." Grayson give a fake smile and Oliver glared at him making Grayson laughed.

Thank you for reading this book. Please vote, share this book with others and add this book to your reading list. Can we get this book to 2000+ reads ? That would be so cool. We really appreciate all those readers who added our books to their reading list and libraries and are supporting us by voting for this book. Next update for this book is Wednesday.