Ω Chapter 40

Serena's POV

2 months later.

It's already June. I'm now living in casá de la Hamiltoe, and Cam. Bethany is over; oh and her, and Cam are a thing now. I'm speaking with Beth in my room in here. Nash, and Cam just got back from NYC for digi. Still not here though so we all talked. By we all I mean Beth, and I. I don't have any other friends, but her...

Also Hayes is getting good with the whole pranking thing. I'm proud! I'm a really good teacher. Matthew, and I haven't talked in the past two months that is has been. I looked over at Beth, and smiled. I just hope I never see him again. Our fans took it well. His were happy, and mine where like.

Oh Serena we knew the only people you loved are us!

Which is true in every way.

And it all ended up with a-

True.

So yup story of my life...

Also haven't seen-err met my brother yet, but I know I am soon.

"Did you get invited to VidCon?" she asked flipping through her magazine.

"Yes actually did you? Oh wait yes you did you're Bethany Mota." I joked.

"Of course I did," she flipped her hair, "I can't wait! Four days with all of my closet friends, and parties, and just crazy stuff!" she smiled excitedly.

"I'm surprised I'm going as a guest... I went back in 7th grade... that was the life." I laughed.

"It's always fun, this year is supposed to be great."

"I can't believe I have a fanbase to do all of this. I figured people hated me." I shrugged.

"You are a likeable person Seren... you just have a strong hatred for everyone." Beth laughed, and looked up at me, "not me right." she shook her head.

"Ummmm a little less." I laughed a little.

Everyone knows when I say, 'I hate everyone' or 'I hate everything' that I'm sarcastic, and don't mean it.

"What if someone tries to kill me?" she chuckled, "like about me you know dating Cameron." I said.

"Well... I'm sure you'll be fine." I laughed, "it is in a couple of days! Ugh I need to see how I'm going to go with large crowds." I sighed.

"Your first meet up," she smiling shaking her head.

"Yeah... yeah." I smiled, "maybe I don't show it, but I appreciate everything people do..." I looked at her, "I tried doing this to get my moms attention, I've always been a photographer, and into film, but I never tried it. I thought being a rebellious child would get her attention. It didn't, this didn't... why would an old lady watch YouTube anyway?" I laughed, "point here is... maybe doing this for her was an excuse to do it for me." I thought about it for a momment, "see my point... cause I don't." I laughed.

"I never knew that," she smiled assuring she understood, "I think your fans know that you are compleatly sarcastic." she assured, "everyone loves it!"

"Well... we'll see how it is in..." I checked my phone, "three days!" I smiled, "VidCon in three days!" I yelled.

"Yay I'm so excited!" I clapped my hands, "oh my I just clapped my hands," I laughed.