Recap:

"Hello," he greeted. "I'm Harry. Is that Arsenic, or Cyanide?"

The family seemed intrigued by him as he observed them. "It's Arsenic," the girl replied.

"I prefer Aconite myself," he smirked. "It's easier to acquire without the authorities being aware, since it's easily bred and grown in the common garden."

The father gave a hearty laugh. "Ah! Good man! Gomez Addams! This is my wife Morticia, Lurch, and Wednesday and Pugsley."

"Charmed," Harry smiled.

•••

"The Basilisk venom I promised," he said, handing her the vial. He watched her usually emotionless expression morph into one of excitement. He took her hand and kissed the back of it. "I suggest mixing it with a bit of Arsenic for your first taste. If it becomes too potent, I have Phoenix tears," he whispered in a low voice to which the Muggle girls could not hear.

Wednesday smirked. "Thank you. This should be delicious, Harry. Is there anything else you need?"

"Unicorn blood?" He suggested, and she gasped. "One who drinks the blood of the pure creature will forever—"

"Live a cursed life!" Wednesday said in awe. "Are you trying to seduce me, Harry?"

"Perhaps," he chuckled.

•••

"I can bring a plus one too," she explained. "Wanna come?"

Harry blinked twice, replaying the question in his head, before leaning over Wednesday. "Wednesday Friday Addams," he chuckled, whispering in a husky, sensual voice into her ear. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Don't get too cocky, Potter," she whispered back, and Harry laughed as he found her with a dagger poised at his stomach. "I should say the same to you, my dear Wednesday."

The girl frowned as she finally realized that he had the tip of his wand poised to the back of her head. Her eyes shone with complete admiration.

"Cara mia," Harry chuckled, tilting her head to face him, both their weapons pulled away.

Wednesday smiled sincerely, trapped in his Avada green gaze. "Mon cher."

•••

"The Black Widow!"

Wednesday frowned. "What?"

"That's where I know Debbie from! I watched America's Most Disgusting Unsolved Crimes! Three murders of rich husbands! The Black Widow is known for marrying them, and killing them on their honeymoon night, taking their money with her and doing it all over again once her money runs out! Debbie is the Black Widow!"

Wednesday gasped in horror. Pugsley and Hermione all rounded on Harry. "I knew it!" Hermione said, trembling. "Oh, if only I recognised her without the veil! Wednesday, Pugsley! We have to stop the honeymoon!"

The four children all charged towards the front of the crowd aiming to catch the wedding bouquet. Before she could say anything, Wednesday's hands reached out to warn her Uncle, but instead the bouquet was caught in her hands.

Hermione momentarily forgot about their initial aim to warn Fester and stared at the bouquet. "Now you have to marry."

"It's not binding," Wednesday said in shock.

"Tramp." One of the Addams' aunts commented.

Harry smirked. "Does this mean I should prepare a ring then?"

•••

Harry smiled softly, kissing Wednesday's temple. "I trust Sirius and Remus to take care of your Uncle. They're both very accomplished wizards, and Remus could always just bite her. Even if it's not on the full moon, a small hint of the lycanthropy should be enough to kill her."

"—and as their leader in the secondary, but still compelling written role of Pocahontas, guess who we have in mind?" Becky challenged with a mocking voice. "Our own little brunette outcast, Wednesday Addams."

Eyes widened, all four of them crept up to see over the seats, disbelieving as the Grangers gave him a disgusting grin.

•••

Sirius and Remus both sat astounded in their seats as they watched the children assigned to the roles of the Indians began to attack the pilgrim children and set the houses on fire.

"...Moony?"

"...No, Padfoot."

"BUT THEY'RE SETTING THINGS ON FIRE!!!"

"NO YOU CANNOT JOIN THEM, SIRIUS! Bloody Hell, we should've known Harry was going to do something dangerous."

"Can I at least cheer them on?"

"...Sure."

Sirius broke out into a child-like grin. "GO PRONGSLET!!! HAHAHAHA!!!"

Harry, having heard the encouragement of his Godfather, grinned wildly and took a knife, throwing it down from the top of the stage to the trigger which fired cranberry pies at Mr and Mrs Buckman's faces.

He grabbed hold of Wednesday's waist, pulling her towards him. "This anarchy, I dedicate to you, me amor."

"Let us watch the place burn," Wednesday smirked, kissing him wildly, before turning to Amanda, who three of their Chippewa comrades had tied up. The blonde was now sporting an apple in her mouth, gagging her, surrounded by gasoline drenched wood and tied to a pole.

Harry extracted a match from underneath his Chippewa headband and handed it to Wednesday. "Will you do the honours, ma cherie?"

Wednesday took the match and struck it, and felt immense satisfaction as the blonde girl screamed.

•••

Wednesday smirked. "I suppose you'll be returning to Hogwarts this year, then."

"And you'll be in France, at Beauxbatons, with no doubt an excellent target range."

"It won't be as fun without you," she murmured, tracing his throat with her finger. "And who will be your partner-in-crime while you're there?"

Harry chuckled darkly. "You know, it seems that you're the one trying to propose to me, me amor."

"Remember not to get too cocky, Potter."

Harry smirked and tackled her, securing her hands behind her, restricting her movement and trailed love bites down her neck and collarbone. "Harry," she hissed, knees turning weak.

"Wednesday Addams," he whispered hotly in her ear, letting shivers run down her spine. "My Murderer in the making, my love, my heart. Mine."

"Harry!" Wednesday gasped as she felt him bite down hard enough to break skin and possibly puncture a vein. "Oh!"

An animalistic growl rumbled in his throat as a laugh erupted from his lips, claiming her lips as his. "Mine."

"Mine," Wednesday breathed, staring into his eyes, the colour of the Killing Curse. "Mine."

A/N: Hey everyone, it's great to be back! As promised, I've started to post on the 25th of April. Sorry that the first chapter is a Recap, but just to be safe. The art used for this story doesn't belong to me (though the first book doesn't either) so I was hoping maybe one of you could make a cover for me 😊 No pressure, just a suggestion. I'd be happy to use on of your works. The official first chapter will come next Saturday, please look forward to it. Love you all, thank you for your support and interest in my Harry x Wednesday AU. Stay home, stay safe, stay healthy, wash your hands, and social distance.