[LUST BY CHANCE]RED CHAPTER 30: THE FIRST TIME

Pete POV

At this moment, I should be ashamed after telling Ae that I want to have sex with him, but I cannot even think of anything, because Ae is kissing me. Ae's lips, mouth, and tongue are touching mine. He uses his tongue inside my mouth and not giving me a moment to breathe, so I need to concentrate on breathing by my nose when he's still feeding me the love.

It's a warm kiss... No... actually, it's hot. And it's getting hotter and hotter like my whole body.

"Ah!" I'm startled a lile when Ae puts his hands into my PJ shirt. Those rough hands when he touches my body. It's an amazing feeling and makes me moan uncontrollably.

Then he stops and pushes himself away from the kiss then using his two hands unbuoning me.

!!!

Then he takes his shirt off . It's fast, but make me blushed because I can see his whole body clearly, even though I saw it before when he changes his cloth. But it's different. Ae is doing it here on top of me, right in front of me, and he's looking at me laying here catching my breath.

Ae has a very beautiful body. He's not tall, but it's not a ecting his muscular sporty body of him. I cannot help myself to reach my hand to touch his body.

"Firm" I'm murmuring to myself. His muscles are so fit and firm. When I touch it, it's so different from mine. I use my fingers moving from his chest down to his muscular tummy.

(Grab)

But then Ae grabs my hand and moves it lower.

"Right here... It's even harder." He speaks with his low tone of voice after he pulls my hand to touch that part and makes my face burning and my whole body is burning too. The heat from that part runs through me. He's right. It's very hard. Even though he has just released it in the bathroom. But it becomes very hard again.

"Ah..." Ae's body tenses a li le bit when I rub his hard part under that bush of beautiful hair.

I cannot stop myself to give him a very shameful request.

"Can I suck it?"

!!!

"Ah!!!" But before I do it, Ae grabs my hand and pushes me to lay down. Then he kisses me deep again and talks to me with his firm voice.

"If you don't stop seduce me now, I might hurt you."

"Mmm... Mmm..." I'm trying to explain that I'm not seducing him, but he didn't let me speak but kissing me again. His both hands are touching and rubbing my body from the waist up to my chest. He rubs them up and down until I got chilled all over my body. And startling when he starts to play with my nipples.

"Mmm... Mmm.." Ae gently squeezes and rubes. He doesn't hurt me, but he does those and rubbing the tops again and again for so many times. Before he pulls down my PJ pants out, then he starts to use his mouth with me.

He kisses me from my naked body from neck, shoulders, chest, nipples, tummy. He also plays with his wet and hot tongue which keeps giving me the goosebumps all over my body. All I can do it closing my eyes and catch up my breathing.

(Grab)

"Ahh!!!" I'm even shu ing my eyes tighter when my sensitivity is working up from the tummy part of my body up. Ae is using his hand with that part of me. He strokes it slowly while he's using his mouth licking and nibbling my tummy. Whenever he licks me, I'll be startled every time. It's indicating how much I need him.

!!!

"AHHH!!!" I never thought I would moan this loud, but, now, Ae is using his mouth for me. It's inside his mouth. When it's rubbing against his upper palate, I feel like I'm dying. My both feet are pinching down on the bed like crazy as same as my both hands are squeezing the pillows so hard. While my mouth can only moan.