Family Dinner | E.D

Tonight you and Ethan were going to your parents to have dinner, it wasn't every day you got to see them since you and E have your own place now. You throw on an old dress and some heels and walk down stairs to see Ethan smiling.

"You look beautiful baby" he said smiling making you blush lightly.

"Thanks baby. are you ready?"

He nodded and you grabbed his hand and walked out to his car getting iin immediately playing music. It didn't take long for you to get there especially because they lived in the next town over. Once you guys got there you were greeted by your sister running to hug you both. You all talk in the living room until your mom tells you dinners ready making you all rush to the table.

You looked over and saw an uneasy Ethan. You laughed knowing what was wrong with him. Your eyes traveled down and saw his huge bulge poking through his jeans.

"i cant help it your just so fucking sexy" he whispered loud enough for only you to hear.

You keep eating and move your one hand onto his thigh making his eyes widen. You put your hand under his boxers causing him to whimper slightly. When everyone starts talkin g again you see his eyes start to close so you stop knowing how close he was making his eyes open and joining into the conversation every once in a while like nothing ever happened.

When dinner was done you were helping your parents clean up and you felt Ethan's cold hands wrap around your waist

"your gonna pay for what you did to me when we get home princess" he whispered making goosebumps rise on your skin.

You both say bye and give hugs to everyone then getting in the car. you saw a boner rising between Ethan's legs making him grip the steering wheel harder, speeding trying to get home as fast as possible. When you get home you guys don't even bother to get all the way up the bedroom throwing your shoes on the mat next to the door. E rips off his shirt and pants making you moan at the sight of his perfectly toned body. He doesn't hesitate to take everything off of your body thrusting his length roughly in you with out any warning.

"Fuck Ethan" you yell digging your nails into his back.

"mmm your so. fucking. tight" he groaned between thrusts making you scream even louder.

"i-i-i cant take it anymore Ethan im gonna cum" you scream making your eyes roll back

"you don't cum until i tell you he moans knowing that his moans drive you crazy

after a couple more rough thrusts they start becoming sloppier and sloppier

"cum princess" he groaned into your ear filling you up at the same time. and with that you started rubbing your clit turning into a moaning mess orgasming loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

"never do that to me again or im gonna have to punish even harder princess" he said collapsing on the side of you

"im sorry " you said snuggling under a sweaty Ethan turning on a movie falling asleep