❤THIS LOVE - 140❤

_

_

"Sleep." Taehyung softly said but I can't as I was totally lost in his warmth. 

"I told you that--"

"Sohyun-ah.. remember the consequences." He mumbled while I couldn't get over it. His hands slipped in my shirt, caressing my belly. 

My breathe fasten as his fingers softly traces my waist. I glance at him, his eyes were like a moon shining in the dark sky, I can't stop myself but to deeply stare in those fascinating eyes. 

Taehyung leans in to capture my lips into a kiss. It took me by surprise as I was holding my breath, I don't even know for how long. 

His eyes meets mine again as his hands glides on my shoulder swiftly to my neck, leaving a wave of sensation, making me feel breathless. 

My eyes softly closes when the bed sheet musses underneath us, my heart races as I sensed him hovering me.

"Ah.. baby open your eyes."

I gasped as his fingers holds my waist in a sudden way. 

When I opened my eyes hesitantly, his face was so close, his nose brushes against mine, his breath softly hits on my cheeks. 

Taehyung's lips were slowly and steadily kisses mine, I breathed heavily, my eyes closes again as I felt him going more in sensual way. 

He halts suddenly made me open my eyes, his fingers moves through my hairs firmly to the back of my ears and leans to deepen the kiss while his hands moves on my every curve and physique.

My lips parted made his tongue slipped to meet mine, his kisses were getting sloppy by seconds.

My back arch as his fingers softly and swiftly moved higher towards my sensitive skin. 

A moan escaped from my mouth when his kisses trailed down on my jaw line, more lower than before.

His palm gently rested on my belly, heavy breaths, his lips amorously kisses from my neck down to my shoulder smoothly and deeply.

His lips gave a intense affect on every inch of my skin, I can't help but to take short and quick breaths, his hands dangerously slipped downwards in my pants made me gasped loudly.

"wait a second."

Taehyung looked confused before he chuckles heartily made his expression change in milliseconds.