28 ~ I'm scared

Seeing Kings Cross again made you feel relieved. Finally, the year was over. It had been one hell of a year, so it was good to see the friendly faces of your parents again.

You were worried about Draco. What would be happening to him? How would he be treated? You couldn't know.. maybe you didn't want to know.

'Y/N!' Your mother smiled.

You smiled at your parents and walked towards them. You hugged them right away.

'I'm so glad to see you guys. I missed you.' You smiled.

'We missed you too.' Your dad smiled.

You let them go and your dad grabbed your trolley with your stuff.

'Let's go home.' Your mum smiled.

You started heading towards the car.

-

When you came home your parents wanted to know everything about your year. You wanted to tell them.. about Draco, about the problems.. but you didn't know what they would say. If they were like they had always been, they'd support you, of course..

'Do you want a cup of tea, hun?' Your mother asked.

'Yes, please.' You smiled.

You sat down on the couch and your father took a seat on one of the two chairs near it. Your mother put down the tea and took the other spot.

'Tell us all about your year.' Your mother said. 'We heard about Dumbledore.. I hope you're okay.'

'I'm fine. I actually had a pretty good year. Me and Hermione grew really close and I.. I met this guy.' You said.

'Guy?' Your dad asked right away before taking a sip.

'Yeah.. I want to tell you guys about him but you really have to let me finish talking before you judge me.'

'Judge you?' Your mother asked.

You took a sip from your tea. You suddenly felt very nervous. You could trust them. You know you could but you were still their little girl. Their little girl dating a death eater who tried to kill someone.

'So it's this.. very sweet guy. He is so sweet to me. At least now he is.. and even though none of our friends like the fact that we're dating, we're still together. Well, Hermione approves.. that's why we're so close.' You started.

Your parents seemed to be interested. Maybe if you made it seem like he was nothing like the other Malfoys, they'd be happier with it. Maybe..

'So we used to not like each other. He was kinda mean. But something changed for some reason. His name is..' You looked at them and swallowed. 'Draco. Draco Malfoy.'

They looked a little surprised. They knew the Malfoys. Even pureblood family knew the Malfoys. Just because your family distant themselves from Voldemort didn't mean that you didn't know them.

'Draco.. that's a surprise.' Your mother said.

'I hope you're okay with it.. because I'm really going to need you guys.. something happened, and I.. I hope you can support me. I really like him.'

'I mean, his family is not ideal.. but if you see something in him that makes him different, then who are we to stop you? We've never met him, so we can't say you're lying.' Your father said.

You smiled.

'Thank you. I really appreciate it.'

Your mother put down her tea and crossed her legs.