Chapter Four

Ozpin's Point Of View

As I slept through the night and morning came,  I felt some poke me.
"WAKE UP OZ!"
Julia yelled.

I groan as I open my eyes to a little cat faunus smiling brightly.

"You have to get up! Glynda says you have to."

"Fine."
I say as I picked her up and got up and put her down on the floor.

Julia giggles and ran out of the room.

I took a shower and got dressed.

When I went to the kitchen and made my coffee, Julia was already eating breakfast at the table.
Which was just bacon, a pancake and potatoes which she loved.

I take a sip of my coffee. I know I have to give the speech to the new students day which is the same every year.

Julia's Point Of View

Today is ummmmmmmmmmmmmm............a day.......I don't know if it's important or not.

But something seems different...Very different....

Who cares. I don't know what I want to do but I will probably just annoy Glynda or maybe just stay with her all day.

As I run around the hallways when I saw a drunk man, then ran back to Ozpin.
"There is a man drinking."

Ozpin sighs.
"I know. Just don't drink that stuff."

"Okay."
I went outside which Ozpin won't freak out he will find me as long as I stay near the tower and go back.

OOOH! A WATER FOUNTAIN!
I'M GONNA JUMP IN IT!
As I jump in and splash around in it.

I see a girl that had yellow hair and another girl who has red and black hair.
I wonder who they are.....

Glynda's Point Of View

As I walked down the hallway and saw Qrow.
"Hello Qrow."

"Hello Glynda."
Qrow says before he drinks from his flask again.

"Ozpin in his office."
I then walk away to Ozpin's office not noticing Qrow was staring at me but I know how beat him up so I am good.

This is gonna be a long day.

Then two little girls ran to Qrow.
"UNCLE QROW!"
They one with the black and red hair yells.

Ozpin's Point Of View

As I wait for Qrow to come to my office, Julia runs in and hugs me.

Julia smiled innocently as she was soaking wet.

I chuckled.
"Did you have fun in the fountain again?"

Julia nods and smiles.

"That's good. Why don't you go to your room and change your clothes? It's best that way so you don't get a cold."

Julia nodded and ran off to her room.

After Julia ran off, Glynda and Qrow walked in.

Qrow took a drink from his flask.

"Did you find anything about them?"

Qrow looked at me.
"I checked at their house. A lot of it is burn down but there are black marks. I found her birth certificate and some other papers. I found the papers for where she would go if her parents died but it was blank which shows she didn't have anyone else....."

"Can I have them please?"

"Of course."
Qrow says as he hands the file to me and shows the picture of the house and the marks.

"I think that kid is special. I know her mom's marks were different which that kid has a lot of power in her hands....I think it's best for her to be trained to control her semblance before it gets out of hand..."

Author's Note:
It's starting to get closer just I have to get through this stuff first before I get to the other parts and the love of Ozpin and Glynda.
Bai!

10/14/18