༄✧ 0. JULY KEATON

THINGS LIKE LOVE.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ZERO: JULY KEATON.

*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*

THE FIRST SCENE.
' VLOG SQUAD COMPILATION:
JULY KEATON'S BEST BITS! '

"FUCK, FUCK," July, curled into a self-preserving ball on the laminate floor, chants the curses beneath her breath as she blindly changes position, movements cautious and calculated. The camera zeroes in on her as she shrinks beneath the invisible pressure, an elongated flinch as she awaited the inevitable. "I can't believe I agreed to this. I should've said no. Why didn't I just say no? Oh my god, David, why the fuck are you taking so long?"

Her mind was running wild with possibilities and a small voice in her head told her that, after this long, she should be used to this. She was half-expecting him to stroll in with a polar bear; at that point, after being 'surprised' with both a tarantula and a fucking koala, she wouldn't be shocked.

From somewhere far left, her boyfriend calls back, laughing through his words as he responded to her sharply delivered question. "Anyone ever tell you how impatient you are?"

The brunette parted her lips to shout back a retort, something along the lines of 'go fuck yourself, asshole!' when heavy footsteps sped toward her and, within what seemed like half a second, intense heat and David's maniacal laughter was blanketing her.

Adrenaline pumping through her veins, July screams and thrashes against the laminate floor, reaching up to rip the makeshift blindfold away from her face as she scrambled away from whatever the fuck David had procured this time. The second her eyes opened, she was met with the blinding sight of literal flames.

Doing her absolute best to push herself away from the danger zone, she scrambled to her knees and ducked away from the non-forgiving flame. "Oh my fucking god! David, what the fuck!"

"I bought a flamethrower!" He yells over the sound of the blaring flames, laughing hysterically as he finally released the trigger. Quickly moving to grab the camera from Scotty, he moved the lens toward the wide eyed, red-faced brunette. "What do you think, babe?"

July, chest rising and falling heavily, stares blankly at the space between her boyfriend and the camera. "One of these days you're gonna kill me. I don't know when, and I don't know how, but I'll be six foot under and you'll have the whole thing in HD."

And it was probably true. She'd been at the threshold of far too many blindfolded videos, and in the centre of at least a few hundred pranks over her time in the Vlog Squad. Even before she and David began dating, he'd always found more humour in pranking her than anyone else in their tight-knit group.

David laughs loudly, messy hair falling into his face as he moved the camera an inch closer to her. "We can bury you with Jason! He can't have long left now, right?"

July cracks an amused grin at that, a grin that morphed into loud laughter when Jason yelled, 'David, you little bitch!' from the next room over.

THE SECOND SCENE.
' SHE ALMOST MADE ME DELETE
THIS: DELETED SCENES. '