Cat

Izuku wasn't sure what to expect when All Might carried him like a sack of potatoes, placed him in the ground and quickly left, he wasn't sure why he's here at Dagobah beach, the place surprisingly doesn't stink as much as it should, there's was this weird yellow caterpillar thing on the ground, Izuku was thinking of touching it before he noticed it twitched a bit, he wasn't sure what's inside of the caterpillar but it is alive.

Izuku found a stick nearby and poked it, he yelped when it suddenly started to wriggle, not sure what to do, he raised the stick defensively, ready to hit the thing.

The caterpillar rolled over revealing a face, Izuku blinked owlishly, seeing the man grunt and remove himself from the 'caterpillar'.

"Mhmm, skittish, you're way more skittish than I thought you would be" the man said, standing upright, Izuku was still blinking owlishly, stick still held protectively infront of him.

"And I see that you're always ready for danger as well" the man smirked, Izuku yelps, as the tired looking man suddenly lunged at him, he screamed as he jumped to the side, barely avoiding the man before he held the stick horizontally infront of him, blocking a chop.

"Hm, nice reflexes, could use a bit of work..." Izuku's eyes widened as he noticed the branch was starting to crack, he glances at the man but notices that his quirk wasn't working, the mans pupils were red- he can-

Wow human eyes are like, really really pretty, wow wow wow Izuku wishes he can see them more-

Izuku kicks the man on his knees, he stumbles backwards, Izuku hurriedly jumps back before throwing both sticks blindly at him and running away- he yelped as he was grabbed back by the scarves, he quickly released his claws and ripped every piece of foreign fabric on him, he turned around and got in a defensive stance, his pupil turned into slits, his tongue started to flicker out every now and his pointed ears twitched, his claws still out in the open and ready to slice anything that dares come near.

Izuku's literally hissing at him, the man looks strangely satisfied, he wasn't sure why he looks so satisfied, was his goal to rile Izuku up or something? What a pretty pointless goal to have.

"Come back here tomorrow, same time same place" was all he heard until the man retreated back to his 'caterpillar' Izuku blinked and left

_____

"Kacchan I can't go I'm uh... meeting someone after school" Izuku said when they planned to stay in school for a class meeting.

"Hah? Just tell them that you can't go"

"U-Um... I... really can't, please? I uh... really need to meet him?" He said, uncomfortably, he really didn't want to see him again, he's kinda scary but then again, All Might did lead Izuku to him, maybe it's for the best that he did meet the man?

While muttering up a storm he didn't notice that everyone's stare was at him.

"M-Midoriya-san? Are you perhaps... meeting with a lover?" A classmate of his said, Izuku blinked at them owlishly

"How the hell did you get that from what I said? I'm not, I don't like older men" everyone gasped

"You're dating an older man?!"

"I told you I'm not dating anyone-! Ah damn it, I'll just leave-" Izuku huffs and puts his backpack on "Don't try to convince me to stay- I'm not dating anyone okay?! I'm leaving" he said before leaving the classroom.

What's up with his classmates and trying to unveil his love life? Do they have none or something? He's so scary and weird, there's no way anyone can like him anyways, it's like dating a snake with legs.

He eventually manages to walk to dagobah beach, he went to the spot he remembers he saw the caterpillar, he was surprised to find a black cat instead, he crouches down to pet it, completely forgetting about why he's here in the first place.

"Hello mr.kitty, what are you doing in a dump like this? Are you hungry?" He asks, the cat slowly turns over and presents its belly, Izuku is half tempted to rub it but then he remembers that he's no supposed to, instead he lays on the sand as well, following the cats movement.

"Am I doing this right?" All he receives is a tiny mrowl, the cat rolls over to get to its legs, it makes himself comfy in Izuku's stomach and purrs, staring at Izuku and blinking its eyes very slowly, Izuku does the same.

Suddenly there's a red dot, Izuku wasn't sure where it's coming from but he follows it along with the cat, he stared at it curiously while the cat follows it around. He jolts suddenly feeling hands on his head ruffling it- it doesn't feel nice he tells himself as he leans close to it.

"Hmm, you're tolerable, you pass, I'll train you" Izuku was shocked out of his relaxed not purring state.

"W-What?"

"I said, I'll train you"

"...thank you?"

"You're very welcome"