206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader

The Addams Family is owned by Charles Addams.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): Oh, I loved to watch 'The New Addams Family', and probably half of it was because of great in my opinion version in my own language. I'm sorry for every mistake I made, but it was long ago I watched it, but needed to do at least one story with them. Sadly not enough good ideas... Eh.Only two scenes and it is quite a lengthy story, soo I decided to don't put anything between meeting with Addams family and...Wednesday foreplay. Have fun reading it anyway!

Veriase: Question. Do you my readers want halloween special where you could make requests in this theme? Or let me eventually write something on my own? I'm open for your ideas; soo let me know if you want this special request, let's say week before to have some time to prepare at last some requests.

*****

(Y/N): Great. I'm little embarrassed by going alone to meet my new neighbours. Why mother thought it would be good idea, and while both of them work for very late she said to me to go alone... Like nothing would happen in this-

   Young boy eyes wandered towards very... Old looking house. It was like no one cared about it, and for first (Y/N) thought that it was abandoned. His family just moved around this place using opportunity when his father quickly bought their new house from the old owner, who just wanted to sell this house very fast without care about the price.

(Y/N): Mother was right saying that I'm not old enough to watch these horrors in tv. Some of them start like this... New family want to visit their neighbours living in a weird house, and they end being evil or something. Sigh, sometimes I would like to be just optimistic idiot.

   Slowly young man walked past the rusty gate, and thought for a second that it moved on it own letting him in and quickly closing after. Probably wind... Yeah, sure. At least it isn't my house. Great place for halloween party tho. (Y/N) thought that maybe here live some old couple or just very old woman who can't take care of this big house being alone.

   Every tree around this house looked like burned or simply dead, without any signs of life. Only greenish things were these bushes in far back of the house, but young man doesn't want to be near them being sure that it is some sort of big maze garden.

   Now he stood in front of the door waiting after he had knocked several times, and then used weird knocker connected to the bell, finally being sure that someone will come to greet him. Some seconds passed with him getting this weird feeling of being in great danger, and he even heard some low mix of screams...

   When young man almost turned around thinking about little story for his mother, doors slowly opened and in front of him stood very tall pale man wearing butler outfit. (Y/N) instantly thought about this zombie guy-thing from one of these movies he watched. It was really weird for him; he was at some point scared, but still liked to watch another one...

Lurch: Yooou raaang?

(Y/N): Uh... Yes. My family just bought house around your house mister, and my parents wanted for me to say hello...

   Lurch looked at young man with emotionless face clearly seeing how uncomfortable he was under his gaze, and raised his brow when (Y/N) said that it was his house. The boy blushed dropping his eyes at feet being now really uncomfortable. Great, great mother! With someone else it is always better... I would just knock, and my friend would talk with him.