Egoistic jerk

"There's just something about vampires that is sexy...it's the same reason why women go for bad boys."
-Nina Dobrev.

"I keep the bad-boy image just to make my fans happy."
-Sanjay Dutt.

"I may be a real bad boy, but baby I'm a good man."
-Tim Mcgraw.

Hey beautiful people, how are y'all doing because I'm doing just fine

This chapter is dedicated to these amazing people Wattpad Jkaloko RuthieBalo Hannastashia judithprieto2020 MiracleAguiyi Lucid_dreamer_girl tessy138

The song suggestions for this chapter are "Hit em up," by 2pac and "Gangsta's Paradise," by Coolio.

Please do well by colouring the little cute star button below and leave your opinions in the comment section below. Have fun.
______________________

♥ Ralph's POV ♥

"We have football practice during P.E, coach wants us to play against the black planktons," Marcus announced as he slapped the other guys on their palm and joined our walking pace.

"The black planktons should get ready to kiss my ass totally," I bragged as I assembled my bangs and winked at my front camera before taking a selfie.

The crowd parted like the red sea from the bible. Loud chatters were reduced to whispers as everyone admired the fantastic-4. No one dared stand to confront the king of the school. The baddest and hottest of them all and that person is no other person than the greatest of them all. Myself, Raphael Smith Andrew.

Royal Academy is a school that is built on bullying, discrimination, partiality and inequalities. Every day the number of dropouts increased because of what the rich and popular kids do to the poor. But as more people leave, more new students replace them. In that way, the school doesn't run on loss and that breaks the poor kids the more.

Beauty and wealth are mildly and highly worshipped everywhere in the world and the same thing happens in the school system. The moment a kid is good looking, the kid gets attention and everyone fall on their feet to kiss beauty.