Chapter 15- Midnight meeting

>~<Draco's POV>~<

I slept for about 3 hours and i woke up to a harsh whisper and i flutter my eyes open, Harry and Hermione were still asleep on me, i look at the fire and smiled at Sirius's face "Sorry for being a bit early" he whispered and i smiled, i nudge Hermione a bit and she woke up with a yawn and sat up.. her face light pink "Hi Sirius" Hermione whispered and he smiled "Ronald" she whispered loudly and he didn't wake up so she stood up and walked over to him and shook him lightly "Rooonaaald" she said and he woke up "what 'Mione" he muttered and she pointed to the fireplace and he smiled "Hi Sirius" he muttered and he smiled "Should i wake Harry up?" I say and he nodded and i leaned down and kissed his lips making him smile, i smiled and he opened his eyes and leaned up and kissed me "romantic" Sirius said making us blush and we separated and he smiled "Hi Harry" he said and Harry waved "he can't talk, he's muted" I say and Sirius stared "wandless magic" Hermione, Ron and myself say together making Sirius laugh "ah, yes.. very well. I wanted to talk to you 4 about the Order.. we have a meeting tomorrow at 5, i'll get Molly to write to Mcgonagall.. we need to take action, Dumbledore said something about making an Army.. but he can't because of his absents so we need you, Harry, to start a way to get people prepared for his return.. He's getting stronger and stronger as we speak and we don't have anything.. you said that Umbridge isn't teaching you spells?" he said and we all nodded "then you need a proper teacher, that can teach you spells" he said and I looked at Harry and he rested his head on my arm and let out a hum "there's someone coming, stay safe you 4, also Harry, Draco, use protection" he said and he disappeared and Harry and I blushed deeply "yeah mate, protection" Ron said nudging Harry and I and we blushed more we stood up as someone walked down the stairs and Neville walked down "Why you guys up so late?" he said with a yawn and Harry put his hands on my shoulder and leaned on me "uh- studying?" i say and he laughed "alright -yawn- i'm going back to bed" he said and Harry kissed my chin making me smile "Alright, Night Neville" i say and he smiled and walked back up the stairs "it would be easy to steal your virginity since your mute and can't moan out" i whisper making him blush and he smirked Do it he wrote with my wand and i blushed "really?" i whispered and he smirked If you want to, i'm not stopping you he wrote with a wink and i blushed and smirked and kissed him passionately making Ron whistle and i smirked and Harry slapped my ass and i smirked "oi" i say against his lips and he smirked "I love you" i say and he smiled and kissed my lips saying that he loved me and i smiled "Bed?" i say and he nodded and we all walked up stairs and he changed into his joggers and he laid next to me and i pulled my shirt off and he laid against my chest and kissed it lightly, sucking and making small red marks on it "Harry.." i moan quietly and he smiled and kissed up and kissed my lips passionately slipping his tongue into my mouth and we move slowly "ahem" someone said beside us and Harry blushed and pulled away laying his head on my chest again "shush Ron" i say shutting the curtains and Harry fell asleep. I love him so much.. I kiss his head and i fell asleep.

I wake up to Harry whimpering in his sleep, i pull him close to me and i gently push his hair and run my fingers through it "it's alright baby, shh, you're alright, it's okay" i whisper and his whimpering stopped and tears dripped from his eyes and onto my chest and i rocked him back and forth lightly "don't leave" he whimpered out in his sleep, and i hushed him quietly "Baby, it's alright, shh, wake up sweetheart" i whisper rocking him back and forth a bit and he whimpered but stopped again.. he wasn't waking up from whatever he was dreaming about.. "Draco.. No.. please..no.. don't..leave..i.. please.. no..." he muttered and my eyes went wide and i held him close and listened to what he was dreaming about "Draco.. please.. i love you.. please.. you can't die.. no...please" he whimpered and i felt tears burned my eyes "Dray.. no....Please..." he called as tears fell from his clenched eyes, i frowned and rocked him back and forth "shh.." i whispered but he still didn't wake up.. i bit my lip and waited "no.. you can't.. you can't leave me.. i can't survive with.. out you.. dray.. please.. don't.. die.." he cried and i shook him a bit "baby" i say and he whimpered again "Harry, Harry!" i say shaking him and he woke up with a gasp and he wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me "oh god" he whimpered and i hugged him tightly "shh baby, it's alright" i whisper and he whimpered "shh, i'm not leaving, it's alright sweetheart, shh, i love you, shh, it's alright" i cooed into his ear and he whimpered again hugging round my neck tightly "Dray.." he whimpered as tears fell from his eyes "hey, it's alright love, i'm never leaving you baby" i cooed and he cried against me as i rocked him back and forth "come on let's go down stairs to the fireplace, get you warmed up" i cooed and he nodded and bit his lip as tears fell from the corner of his eyes as he blinked "come on love" i say cooing him down the stairs and i lit the fire and sat on the couch with him and wrapped him into a soft blanket and he laid close to my side and i wrap my arm around his waist and hugged him tightly "shh.. baby It's alright" i cooed and he wiped his face "I'm not leaving sweetheart" i  cooed again kissing his head making him smile and snuggle closer to me, his legs bent under him so he could snuggle me. I cuddled him until he stopped crying and he let out a small hiccup and i kissed his head and wiped his face from tears "It's going to be alright love, i'm here and i'm not leaving" i say and he smiled "alright" he whispered and i smiled.. "i like having my voice back" he whispered and i laughed quietly "madam Pomfrey said you couldn't speak for a week or so" i says and he shrugged "but i guess you're too strong for that huh?" i say and he laughed kissing my lips softly and i smiled "sorry for waking you up" he said and i rolled my eyes "shh" i cooed and he smiled "i love you" i say kissing his head and he blushed "I love you too" he says and he lays back down and falls asleep against me as i stare into the crackling fire that made the dark common room turn to a warm orange tone..

I notice warm November light filtering in the common room as i snuggled close to Harry who had a peaceful nap without any nightmares, he would just whisper my name time to time but he wasn't like he was a few hours ago. I didn't sleep much.. i just thought of when i could ask him the question I've been waiting to ask.. he's too young in the first place, we both are.. I kissed his head as the sun peered into the large room causing dust to dace along the floor and i smiled with a yawn "Harry, it's about breakfast. Want to get up?" i say and he groans "eh not really" he muttered and i laughed "i'm comfortable" he said snuggling into my side with his eyes closed still "no more kisses" i say and he opens his eyes and frowns "i'm kidding, i wouldn't be able to live without your lips" i say kissing him softly making him blush but smile "I thought you were serious" he said and i shake my head "i wouldn't do that to my baby" i whisper and he kissed me slowly, our heads moving back and forth.. both of our eyes shut as the sun comes up and dances over us.. i run my hands in his roots and he dances his hand all over my body, grazing over my crouch making me let out a muffled moan "mhf" he says into my mouth as i pull on his hair a bit and i mentally smirked and he rested his hand on my thigh gently rubbing it.. i pull him closer to me as our tongues danced for dominance "fuck" he moaned quietly as i kissed down his neck leaving a mark on his throat "mm" he hummed as his head fell back, i pushed him down bringing my lips back to his and we had a hot make out session. Obviously until we heard people wake up and open the dorm door, i separate with a pop letting the kiss linger on his lip and he smiled and sat up with me "Good morning Harry, Malfoy" Seamus said with a yawn and we smiled "morning" i say and Harry waves. Harry told me he didn't want anyone to know that he could speak yet because he doesn't want to deal with the questions of 'are you okay now?' or 'how do you feel?' so we're keeping that a secret for a bit.. Weaslette walks down in a shirt and socks and Harry wipes his bottom lip from his own drool and my saliva and i laughed, he pushed some off my chin and smiled.. i wiped my chin with the back of my hand and he smiled "why were your chins wet?" she said sitting down "uh we may or may not of been making out" i say and she glared at me and Seamus laughed "hot" he said and i laughed "yeah you would like that huh Seamus?" i say and he smirked "mhm" he said and i laughed again "nerd" i says and Harry leans on me, his face flustered "I know how to make Harry moan" i chant quietly and he blushed taking out his wand I know how to make you moan too he wrote and i blushed "only because er- uh because you did a thing" i say and he smirked "ooo spill" Seamus said and i opened my mouth to tell him but Harry covered my mouth "ut iss hs nck" i muttered between his fingers and he smiled and shook his head I'll say youurs he wrote and i shake my head and he smirked, he removed his hands from my lips and i smiled "all you have to do is kiss his neck and he will moan" i say quickly and Harry punches me lightly Touch his thigh and he will moan out, or just move your hand over his crotch and he will moan He wrote and i tackled him to the floor and he laughed and i leaned down and kissed him "Bad boy" i say and he smirked "ooo it's getting kinky" Seamus said and i kicked his leg lightly making him laugh "i love you Harry" i say leaning down to kiss him and he smiled "i love you too" he whispered lightly and i smiled and kissed him and i stood up so he could too. I sit back on the couch and he sits between my legs and we wait for everyone to wake up so we can get ready for breakfast and the Autumn Tuesday full of school and work.. i sigh and hug him tightly as i talk to Seamus.