[M] Threesome Motherfuckers

Not really.

I was fucking tired. Not, like exhausted, but like Thanksgiving times three tired. I really underestimated the energy of a sexually curious human and a very frustrated vampire.

So there I was, curled up with Jamie, who was also very tired. Except he was exhausted. Marginally because he was the one who received most of the teasing. Regrettably, there was no actual fucking. But Jamie got his dick sucked a little bit and so did Nikolai.

Ah yes, friendship.

So anyways, Nikolai appeared to be the only one left with any motor function, must be something to do with vampire stuff. Whatever. Jamie was a human, I was tired, we didn't want to do anything afterwards. So Nikolai helpfully cleaned up while we struggled to stay awake, at least, Jamie did, I was out. I was so glad he had such a nice boyfriend, or dom, I guess. I really did wonder if Nikolai had taken my advice.

Oh well, I'd interrogate Jamie later.

For now I welcomed the soothing warmth of his body against mine.

--------------------

When I awoke Jamie was still wrapped around me. Except now his leg was slung over my naval and my arm was basically throat chopping him. You know, some people look adorable when they sleep. Not us apparently.

I yawned and stretched, my back popping with a satisfactory crack. Jamie groaned and kicked me with his foot.

"Can you... like, not wake up?" He mumbled and rolled onto his stomach, burying his face in the pillow.

I shrugged and pulled at the hem of my boxers.

"I think I'm wearing your underwear," I replied and tried to rub the tiredness out of my eyes.

"Whatever, we're the same size anyways," Jamie sighed and relaxed back into the mattress. I sat up and leaned against the headboard.

"So are you going to tell me about you and Nikolai?" I asked and he tensed up a little bit before turning on his side.

"What's there to tell?"

"Well do you call him, like, Papa Sexy McBigDick or something?" I teased, but I was really trying to get him to tell me what his kinks were.

"No! Definitely not!" Jamie yelped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Then what do you call him?" I prodded, what if Nikolai was one of those, like, really strict but gentle doms? That would hot. Jamie probably called him sir. Also hot.

Jamie hesitated.

"... Nikolai," he shrugged. Liar.

"Jamie, Jamie, Jamie," I sighed, "we both know that you're secretly a kinky motherfucker, so just tell me what I wanna know."

He flushed red.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes... I mean not really, but yes," I shrugged and Jamie remained silent like he was thinking. When he didn't answer I began again, "I just want to know who Nikolai really is to you. Who you are to him. I don't want you to have another... another Matthew."

Jamie sat up with a shocked expression.

"Nikolai is not like Matthew," he furrowed his brow and have me a stern look. I threw my hands up in surrender.

"Didn't say that he was, I'm just saying that I don't want this to end badly if it doesn't work out," I answered honestly and let out a quiet sigh.