Epilogue

I've had sooooo much fun with this book and I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it

I hope you bbs enjoy this one❤️

~*~*~

Your POV

5 Years Later

"Camila?" I called out from the bedroom when I heard the door of the house close.

"Yea, bebe. It's me," I heard her call back gently as her footsteps got closer.

Soon enough the door of the bedroom was pushed open and she walked in, making me smile slightly.

"Did I wake you up?" She asked as she made her way over to the bed.

I sleepily nodded, accepting the peck on the lips she gave me before she slipped off her shoes.

"Did he go down easily?" She asked, pointing to the small baby who was sleeping in the crib next to the bed.

"A lot easier than last night," I told her, remembering how difficult it was to get him to sleep yesterday.

"That's good. Maybe he'll start sleeping longer too," she said, her voice laced with hope.

I gave her a look, to which she laughed.

"You can have a little hope, you know."

"I'll have hope for that when he stops waking up at three in the morning ready to start his day," I said, making my wife laugh.

"Dinah called me back earlier," I told her as she got comfortable next to me and I cuddled into her side.

"What'd she say?"

"She's free to babysit Noah this weekend," I told her, making her smile brightly.

"So, that means I can take you out?" She asked.

"Yes, that means you can take me out, and we'll have all night to do whatever we want," I told her.

"Oh, I can think of a few things," she said, moving to hover over me as she kissed me gently.

"Don't start," I mumbled against her lips, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby.

"Alright, I'll control myself until this weekend," she huffed playfully.

"Good," I said, sitting up to go to the kitchen.

I heard her following behind me and I walked into the kitchen, watching her sit down at the bar while I fixed myself a glass of water.

"How was it at the studio?" I asked, taking note of how exhausted she looked.

"It was really good. I expected it to be a lot more rough than it was, with it being my first day back, you know?"

I nodded, understanding what she meant.

"But, everyone was super patient and it really helped me settle back in," she said with a small smile.

"That's great, baby," I said, walking over and pecking her lips.

"Thanks, baby mama," she said with a smirk.

"Way to ruin the moment," I told her, making her laugh.

"But it's true," she smiled.

"What? That you ruined the moment? I know," I told her as I turned around and started walking back to our bedroom.

"No. It's true that you're my baby mama," she said as she followed me.

"Whatever. This baby mama is exhausted so I'm going to go to sleep," I said as I pointed to myself before getting into bed.