The Tickets

Percy's POV

"Hi, this is Dionne from Apollo Weekly and with me here today is Aphrodite's supermodel, Valentina Gardner, who will soon be on the latest cover of Demeter's summer issue. And we are live from the red carpet premiere of Slashed!" Dionne Cameron, a celebrity reporter, exclaimed.

"Today is a bright evening for our cast, who are exactly in one hour going to watch their own selves in Slashed, coming to theatres soon. Meanwhile, we are here with our lucky winners of our contest, who get to meet their favorite celebrities, get their picture taken by paparazzi, and watch the premiere with the cast! May I ask how are you all doing?"

Screaming girls next to Dionne and Valentina yelled yes. I chuckled.

"Okay, okay, calm down ladies, now for some questions. Who do you wanna see the most at the red carpet tonight?" Valentina asked them.

A few screamed Leo Valdez, while the others said Percy Jackson.

I was waiting for the cue, so I can go. The guy next to the camera man gave me a thumbs up.

Valentina smiled at the camera. "Well you sure are lucky because..."

I came out from my spot and walked behind the girls to surprise them.

"Wait a minute, did I hear somebody call out my name?" I asked them and smirked.

They screamed so loudly, I think my ears went deaf.

"Oh my Gods, I love you so much!" One of the girls with blue hair in a braid said.

"Thank you, I like you and all my fans too," I told her and winked at her.

I think she fainted after that, thankfully her friends caught her as she fell.

Dionne ignored them, putting her microphone towards my face.

"Percy Jackson, the star of the movie, how do you feel to have such loyal fans?" She questioned me.

"Amazing, I never thought people would like me because I'm a sea nerd and a total weirdo, but they do and I'm super thankful for that."

She laughed so hard, I felt as if she was overreacting a bit. I mean, I wasn't that funny, was I?

"Oh please, people from all around the world love you," Valentina told me, who had returned after helping the fainting girl, while Dionne out of the camera's sight, checked her reflection out in the mirror.

I tried to contain my laughter, while looking at Dionne. I think Valentina was trying to not laugh, too.

"Okay....well, we don't want to bother you too much, so let's go to our next guest.. Jason Grace!"

They shooed me out of one of the weirdest interviews I've had so far in my career.

*************

The movie had finally begun playing as the audience watched with awe as the last shot of me escaping the old agency taken over by Luke was shown on the screen. Annabeth knowingly smiled at the theatre screen.

"Why are you smiling so hard?" I whispered.

"Because I know what the next part is," she replied. The next part was where Seth goes to the nightclub and then outside meets Samantha.