88

happy update!

guys i'm soooo sorry this update took so long, but it's here now!

in this chapter you'll get two points of view; Emma and Jamie's.

i hope you enjoy ;)

I sighed as I tromped up the staircase, my feet aching from being in high heels for so long.

The agent at the top of the stairs nodded at me and I smiled back at him before taking out my key so I could unlock the door to the apartment.

When I got inside the first thing I did was kick off my shoes, looking up to see Harry sitting on the sofa, waiting up for me.

"You look exhausted." He commented as I closed and locked the door behind me.

"I am. I was on my feet all day long. I don't think i've sat down since six this morning."

I winced every time I took a step until I got to the couch and threw myself down on it, Harry laughing at my actions.

"Here." He said and pulled my feet into his lap, his hands then taking one of my feet as he began to massage it.

"Oh my God, I love you." I whined and he chuckled.

"If it also makes you feel better, I have chicken fried rice for you in the microwave, and a carton of banana ice cream in the freezer."

I sat up a little bit.

"Are you serious?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"What did I do to deserve that?"

"Can I not do something nice for you?"

"You can. You just don't do things like that all the time."

I nodded and relaxed a little bit more into the couch.

"Ugh, and I have to go freaking dress shopping tomorrow too." I whined.

"I can go with you if you want me to." He commented and I pursed my lips.

He had been doing this lately. Being so nice, overbearingly nice. So nice to the point where it creeped me out.

In the mornings he would make my breakfast, let me use the bathroom first, and even switch the stuff from one handbag to another once I had picked it out.

I even woke up a couple times to find him staring at me.

I missed the Harry that would pinch my nose when I snored too loudly to wake me up. I missed the Harry that would use the last of the milk on his cereal and then tell me to suck it up. I missed the Harry that would pick on me and tease me and make fun of me.

It's not that I didn't love when he did nice things for me such as getting me the bracelet for finishing my freshman year of college or surprising me with ice cream after work, but he was being way too nice. Especially for him.

"You want to go dress shopping with me." I stared at him and he nodded.

I then sat up and placed my hand on his forehead.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Checking to see if you have a fever."

He rolled his eyes.

"If you want to go then you can go, but I'm not gonna force you." I said.

After he finished massaging my feet for me I had dinner and a bit of ice cream before taking a shower and getting into bed beside him.