5. The Locket

A little strong language, just a heads up

You woke up pretty early today so you decided to hop in the shower to get the chlorine out of your hair from yesterday. Then you go to Jin's room to ask him for a picture of Hoeseok to put in your locket. (I never metioned it but Jin knows your feelings for Hoseok) He puts one in and it is in black and white like the picture of you in the locket. You then went to school and ran into Wonho by accident and your locket fell and he gave it to you and smiled. You went back home after that long day of school. It was your day to do dishes and you went to your room to change to more comfortable clothes. You went back down stairs and start doing the dishes. You dry your hands so you can take you locket off and accidently drop it in the drain. You yell for Jungkook since he was the only one home right now. "What's wrong do you need help with something?" He yells from across the house. I need you to get something out of the drain that I dropped in. He walks to the kitchen where you were and has tools in his, he goes under the cabinet and water starts dripping on his shirt and he takes it off. Then when he unscrewed it the necklace fell on him and ask if this was what you were looking for. He screwed the parts back together but not tight enough though and water was leaking and dripping he got up and slipped from the water on the floor and tripped you by accident and you fell on top of him. You hear a door slam and see Hoseok. He stomps up to his room. You grab your locket and chase after him. You go to his room and comfort him and then went to your room.
Hoseok POV
After Y/N finished comforting me she left. I was still not okay with Jungkook being close to her. I went down stairs and confronted him. "Why was Y/N on top of you." He looks at me and says " We slipped on the water that was on the floor it was an accident but why would it matter if it wasn't an accident." I yelled at him and we argued back and forth about Y/N. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE KIDS FIGHTING OVER WHO GETS THE LAST COOKIE" yelled Yoongi. "Plus I won't let any of you guys date my sister." He said with a death look and glare. "I never said I wanted to date her, Hoseok just came after me and yelled for accidentally slipping and her landing on me" Jungkook defending himself. Yoongi roles his eyes,"ok but just know that for the future".
Original POV
You walk down stairs to see Jungkook,Hoseok and Yoongi yelling. You yell at them "I can't believe You guys would be yelling and arguing this much just grow up". Then you go up to your room. You were mad at them for fighting probably fighting for a dumb reason too. You sit on your bed scrolling through your phone. You see someone on your door way leaning his shoulder against it. It was Hoseok. "Are You mad at me"? As he walks towards you with a sweet pout. You shake your head. "No I'm just mad at the fact that you boys would be arguing like that." He nods his head like he understood. You look into each other's eyes and then Hoseok had looked down and was stumbling on what he wanted to say. "I um....well um have wanted to tell you this for a while.....but I well didn't know how to say it but um....I like you Y/N like I like like you." He loooks at you as he blushes then looks down and at you again. You were shocked you didn't know what to say you just sat there. He got up and walked to his room. You run in there and jump on him and kiss him. "Hoseok you don't know how happy you made me by saying that". You lay in his bed and talk all afternoon.
Hoseok POV
I was so happy after what she did. We talked all afternoon but then I realized. "Y/N I can't be with you". She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "Because we were arguing about you earlier and Your brother told Jungkook and me that none us were able to date you." Then she told me as she stroked my hair back, "he may be my older brother but I can make my own choices on who I can date or not im 18 now he can't be like that". I grabbed her hands and held them and I told her I know you are 18 but he is one of my best friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship and your relationship with him. She opened her mouth and gasped as if she had an idea. "We can just date secretly but I have to tell Jin I dont keep stuff from him" I nod, ok well I've been talking to Jin about you in he kinda helped me. "So we have a deal" she says I nod my head again.

Original POV
You both ran to Jins room. You walk in first and you leave the door a little open with one hand and your other behind the door holding Hoseoks hand. "What's up Y/N?" He say as he works on his computer. "We have something to tell you" you say with a big smile. He turns to you and hoseok walks in. Jin see's you and him holding hands. "Im guessing you did it Hobi" then Jin chuckels. Then hoseok says,"You cant tell anyone though Yoongi won't allow it and the others might tell." He says slightly fasted and worried. "You know I won't but you have yo make what happened to my sister won't happen to her too." Then jin frowns and you and hoseok walk to him and Hoseok says I told you you wouldn't do anything to hurt her as he smiles at you and looks into your eyes. You guys go back to your rooms and he picks you up and lays you on your bed. "You know this is how we had our first goodnight kiss. You look at him confused. "I was puting you to bed last night and gave you a goodnight kiss on your forhead while you were still asleep." He looks at you then tucks you in and gives you another goodnight kiss. You blushed and said goodnight to him. He turns the light off and blows you a kiss. You were happy and knew you could sleep nice and sound.